Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A BUSY MONTH FOR THE RY BEE!

HEY EVERYONE I'VE HAD A BUSY MONTH! I'VE BEEN...

PICKING RASPBERRIES...


SPLASHIN IN BIG HUGE RAIN PUDDLES...


LEARNING TO DRIVE..ALREADY! AND....!!!!!


FINDING OUT I'M GUNNA BE A BIG SISTER!!!

BUT NOT SURE IF I'M HAPPY ABOUT IT YET :)

WE'VE DEFINATLY HAD AN EXCITING MONTH! RYLEES BEEN INTO HER REGULAR ADVENTURES. SHE PLAYED IN THE FIRST SUMMER RAIN FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT! WE ALL JUST RAN AROUND GETTING SOAKED AND ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE! IT WAS A BLAST. SHE'S LOVED PICKING THE RASPBERRIES FROM MY MOMS GARDEN, EATIN THEM RIGHT OFF THE PLANT. THE OTHER DAY SHE WAS PLAYING WITH MY KEYS OUTSIDE AND WALKED UP TO OUR CAR AND WITH THE RIGHT KEY, TRIED TO UNLOCK IT. SO WE LET HER SIT IN THE CAR AND PRETEND TO DRIVE, SHE WAS LOVIN IT. BUT THE MOST EXCITING THING THIS MONTH WAS FINDING OUT WE'RE GUNNA HAVE ANOTHER BABY! WE CAN'T WAIT! I'M NOT TOO FAR ALONG THOUGH WE'RE DUE APRIL 10th ONLY 6 DAYS AFTER RY'S BIRTHDAY. SO THERE YA HAVE IT, OUR UPDATE FOR THE MONTH! YAY!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK!! CONGRATS!! That is awesome and so exciting!! How have you been feeling?

Perschon Family said...

AHHH! I miss my Rybee!!! Those pictures are all so dang cute. she is going to be way cute when you have a belly and she starts telling people about her little sister, i mean brother, inside! hee hee!

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Congrats!!! When you're in town next we need to get Jake a haircut!! Everywhere we go cuts it retarded! Yay for another baby!!

Tara said...

Congrats you guys! It is so fun to see the relationship between your kids grow! You're going to love it!

Carl said...

Congrats! I am sure this baby will be as adorable as Rylee.

Our Family said...

I am due March 23, so we are close together! and i totally agree that having a boy next would be great, cause Karlee is enough girl also. hows ephraim treating you.

Lara said...

AH! AWESOME! How fun for you guys! Keep us up to date on how you're feeling and whether you think it's gonna be a girl or boy!