Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NAME POLL!

SO I'M IN LOVE WITH THE NAME JERZI JADE AND HAVE BEEN SENSE I FIRST HEARD IT DURING HAIR SCHOOL, BUT I COULDN'T CONVINCE DEREK TO NAME RYLEE IT...ANYWAY NOW DEREKS NOT SO AGAINST IT SO IF HE DECIDES HE LOVES IT TOO THEN I'VE GOT A LITTLE JERZI IN MY BELLY...HOWEVER TAYAH NICOLE IS A CLOSE SECOND. I LIKE BOTH FIRST NAMES WITH EITHER MIDDLE NAME BUT WE DECIDED WE WANNA KNOW WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT! SO COME ON AND TAKE THE POLL TO THE RIGHT AND IF YA HAVE ANY OTHER CUTE NAMES GO AHEAD AND SHARE! :)...I'M HALF WAY DONE WITH BEING PREGNANT! yay!!!

5 comments:

Sims Family said...

oh my gosh that is a hard one... i didnt know you liked tayah... wow i like both though... so i dont know... maybe jerzi... wow... k jerzi i'm goin for that one... cause you wanted that one FOREVER!!!

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Jerzi Jade for sure! We are making a few trips down that way to get ready for our sealing next month, so we'll have to call you guys and go play for sure! Sorry it's taken us SOO long! Jake made me cut his hair last week, so we don't need that for a while...but I do have a huge favor to ask you :) Do you guys have plans December 13th?

Sims Family said...

actually i think jerzi nicole!!! all the people i talk to love jerzi!!! cool hu

Our Family said...

Love Jerzi!! I thought of Devri the other day and Andy hates it!!so we will see.the name game is so hard to play with your spouse i have decided!!

Lara said...

Wow- Your pregnany is going by so fast for me. So I'm sure you feel the same. :) Hope you're feeling well!