I promise she will play with you all day until its hers and your nap time...
I can't promise you she'll always know quite how to hold and play nice with you...
But I can promise she'll love you more then any little girl ever could!
YEAH YEAH MAYBE THAT WAS A LITTLE CORNY, BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT BE EXCITED THAT THANKS TO OUR FRIEND HEATHER WE HAVE FOUND A REPLACEMENT FOR SIGGY! WE ASKED RYLEE WHAT SHE WANTED TO NAME HIM AND SHE SAID MR. THEN SHE KEPT CALLING HIM MR. NEW KITTY BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE MR NEWKi SO THATS HOW HE GOT HIS NAME! HE'S SUPER SWEET AND AS YA CAN TELL LETS RY LOVE ON HIM THE WHOLE TIME SHE'S AT GRANDMAS PLAYIN! THANKS MOM FOR LETTING OUR PETS HAVE SUCH A NICE HOME IN YOUR BACK YARD! WE OWE YA! I ALWAYS LOVED GROWING UP WITH KITTENS SO THANKS FOR LETTING US KEEP OURS AT YOUR PLACE SO RYLEE CAN GROW UP WITH THEM TOO!






3 comments:
Oh how fun for her!! YAY! I think all kids need pets so I am glad she got a new kitty! She is so cute playing with mr. newki and I love how he got his name!
fewf! I was wondering how long it was going to take to find a replacement! cute name! and seiously all your pics are so cute! i know the camera helps, but your girls are both beautiful! ry was so cute when i ran out to talk to her last night! taya gave me some cute smiles too! hope you have a fun trip to CA!
I am so glad you guys love the kitty and that he is nice to sweet little ry. We really are missing you guys so much! Hurry up and come home from Cali already! love ya!
Post a Comment