
After watching on the news, the all heart ache and loss Haiti is suffering, I was quickly reminded that my long day of onry kids and job stress is something I'm actually really blessed to have. Without words this picture sums up my biggest joy in life. These 3 beautiful people define me. Even though I occasionally like seeing myself as a hairstylist or an artist or a friend...The most fufilling thing I have in this world is my roll as a wife to my best friend and the mother to our beautiful daughters. This picture is just a little reminder to myself that I'm a darn lucky girl!



3 comments:
What a cute picture, I love Derek's smile. Miss you guys tons!
I would agree with you. The attitude of gratitude is a wonderful anti-depresant. It works wonderfully if you take a heavy dose at least twice a day.
I LOVE that picture!@! It is precious!
Post a Comment