
Who woulda known that a simple round object called a ball, could bring so much pure joy to a little girl. Minus the fact she's a girl, she's a clone of Derek in pretty much every way so I guess the fact that she loves something she can throw and catch, is just one more way she's like him.


This would be her telling me no no no. she's getting pretty feisty already!
Me, A ball that cost one dollar, and my boog equaled the perfect way to spend our lazy sunday afternoon while Rylee napped. I love watching this little girl grow and develop into her own little person. I love her beautiful dark dark eyes, I love her pretty light olive skin, I love her 3 funny little teeth, I love her scrunch face, I love listening to her try and talk, I love when she gives me kisses, I love when she gives me strawberries on my arm and then laughs, I love how tickelish she is...basically I just love this little girl. Still don't know just what it was I ever did to deserve our 2 beautiful girls in my life, but I sure am glad that I have them!





1 comment:
I like that you take pictures of yourself with your girls. Someone wrote on their blog once about how your kids won't look at old pictures and wonder why your hair isn't done or you don't have make-up on (not that you aren't ready in pictures, just overall), they'll be glad you took pictures with them! Anyway, I want to do the same thing. This is random, I know..I'm just thinking about it right now
Post a Comment