This past week we've had the blessing and relief of Derek starting shifts back at Wal-mart. Between working full time there, and being busy with school and clinicals, us girlies at home are really missing him! Although it was stressful not having an income for the first month we were here, we had so much time to relax and play together. We had time to have friends over to play and for dinner. I had time to do hair and have Derek watch the girls. We had time to watch red box movies...mostley stupid ones but still movies = snuggle time and snuggle time = happy me. We had time to go on walks and just enjoy eachother! I didn't see it as a blessing at the time cause I was too worried about if he was going to have a job. Now I'm kicking myself for not just relaxing and trusting everything would work out! Anyway I'm now back to being a "single mom" by day and a happy wife come 11 or 12am when Derek walks through the doors after work. I talk his ear off for at least 30 min when he gets home cause I'm so excited for another adult to talk to! :) I'm SO grateful for him and his desire to provide and work hard for us. Although being a stay at home mom is the hardest job I'll ever have, I wouldn't trade it for the world and I'm so glad Derek makes it possible for me to stay home. I have the joy of being smouthered with hugs and kisses from these 2 awesome funny little girls all day and I know thats something I'm lucky to have!
Rylee is well...Rylee. :) She keeps me on my toes all day with the funny and off the wall things she says! She's a smart, fiesty little thing, we're just working on reining in her "hott headedness" a little right now. Ha I know right, how'd she end up a hott head with me and Derek as her parents, sheesh!? Anyway her and Taya usually play pretty good, I really hope they get along better and better as they grow up. At least once a day I'll hear Rylee yell to me, "MOM, Tayas in my space.!" and before I know it she'll be yelling, "MOM, Tayas wearing my clothes!" :)
Taya has been quite the little grump trying to get those awesome chompers through...but FINALLY as you can see they're in! YAY! now she just has one more top one to go and then hopefully for a little while she's be back to her happy boog self! PS I love that both of their noses crinkle when they smile, mine does the same thing!
Taya has been quite the little grump trying to get those awesome chompers through...but FINALLY as you can see they're in! YAY! now she just has one more top one to go and then hopefully for a little while she's be back to her happy boog self! PS I love that both of their noses crinkle when they smile, mine does the same thing!




3 comments:
Your girls are so dang cute!!! How are you liking living up north? You are such a cute mom!
Oh your girls are soooo cute!!! That would be stressful to not have a job for a month. We kinda went through that too with real estate being so slow!
Hey Katie! You have the cutest little girls! They are so lucky to have such a fun, cute mom!
Post a Comment