Taya Boog=Our busy fiesty pretty little clone of Derek. Tays been growing and learning a TON in the last couple months. She obviously loves any kind of ball and has sense she was tiny. I used to think she'd be my mellow kid...oh how I was wrong! She's just like her dad, plays HARD and sleeps HARD! She's an awesome dancer, loves to look at books with animals and make all the animal sounds, and she'll eat pretty much anything you offer her. She'll do just about anything in her power to compete with her big sissy and she gives the best open mouth baby kisses ever! Shes a total daddies girl and lights up anytime he walks through the door. She thinks its super funny to pretend burp, has awesome goofy front teeth, and still knows how to sport the cutest fat rolls in the world! She has pretty darn good manners for a little 14month old, and honestly behaves pretty well after a lot of working with her :) She's still trying to figure out how to grow some pretty hair on that perfectly round noggin of hers, and loves to brush it with any kind of comb/brush she can find. We love us some Taya boog!

Miss Rylee Kate= our smart sensitive and pretty little clone of Mommy! Everyone that sees our girls says man she looks just like you and Taya looks just like Derek! Its pretty true! Rylee loves to change her outfits at least 20 times a day...and almost every outfit somehow ends up with her favorite nike basketball shorts incorporated in it :) Its a sad day when I make her peel them off to wash them. She loves when we come home from errands and she knows she can take of the outfit I picked for her to wear out in public and go put on the stuff she wants to wear! She loves her favorite "T-shirt song" (taylor swifts song, you belong with me) and shhe loves to wear silky jammies and now likes to be called Short Cake sense I bought her some silky strawberry shortcake pjs. She comes up with some pretty funny little comments and could play pretend for hours. She's a pretty clumsy little thing and that doesn't go well with the fact that she seems to have NO pain tollerence at all! Its teaching me to be a little more sensitive and patient with her :) She's my little buddy and no matter where I am in our house within a few minutes Rylee seems to be right by my side. She doesn't like food...just sugar well and chicken nuggets but who considers those food. She'll do anything for a popcycle, and LOVES when she gets to watch a show or 2 in the morning! She's our little girly girl and even though I never thought I'd know what to do with one of those...We wouldn't change a thing about her!
Even though these 2 can sure butt heads they are the best of friends. I'm so glad we had them close together. I hope they continue to be friends through their little cat fights and that they'll always be there for eachother. Thats the update on our little girls. We sure feel pretty lucky to have them!






2 comments:
Very Cute Girls! It is true! I can't believe how much Rylee looks like you and Taya looks like your husband! How funny! What a cute family!
What cute Girlies you have! =)
Post a Comment