THEY'RE THE REASON WE LAUGH...THE REASON I KNOW GOD LOVES US...AND THE REASON WE'VE MADE IT PERIOD!
STILL BEST FRIENDS...
AND MORE IN LOVE WITH EACH PASSING DAY
OH RYLEE AND THE THINGS SHE SAYS...
Rylees been extra full of it lately now that she's talking so much so I'll be putting up some of the funny things she says...ENJOY:)
*6/2010 Rylee's covo with my friend Ashlee:
Rylee-"So how ya been?" Ash-"I've been good Ry how bout you?" Rylee-"Oh I've been places."
*1/2010 After recently moving to a much bigger space I'm offten baffled by the fact that no matter what room I go to...soon after 2 little girls follow me into the room. Well I've started to explain to Ry that sometimes mom just needs a little space. So the other day Taya was climbing on Rylee and Rylee, in a sweet little voice said "Taya, sometimes Rylee needs a little space, can you go read a book for a minute.? I busted up laughing. She sounded just like me!
*12/2009 While my mom was watching Rylee one day, she told my mom that papas name is "oh Clyde" She still calls him papa "oh Clyde" now.
*10/14/09 A lady in the checkout line at wal-mart was cooing at Taya and then said you're so cute whats your name. before I could answer for Taya :) ha Rylee said in a funny matter of fact tone of voice, "She can't talk, her names Taya." The lady busted up laughing and so did I. She's such a smart and blunt little punk!
*10/13/09 We were driving in the car and Taya was babbling saying ba ba ba ba. I thought it was cute and said hey Ry talk to Taya she's trying to talk to you! Ry in an annoyed voice said "Mom Taya doesn't talk all she says if ba ba ba ba!"
*9/15/09 Rylee asked my mom to draw a kitty and a dog for her. when my mom got done rylee looked at the paper and said "um grandma, what kind of dog is that?"
*9/3/09 Rylee came in from outside combing her chin with her little barbie brush and said "Look mom, i'm combing my goaty!" where does she get this stuff!
*7/22/09 Ry learned the SH word and when I heard her say it I told her, Rylee you say shoot don't say SH** thats a yucky word ok! a couple days after I told her that we were sitting with my mom when Ry dropped her sippy and said "oh..." but before she could say it I said Ry what do you say? and she said "oh yeah, Oh Shoot!" then she turned to my mom and said. Say shoot grandma, don't say SH**, SH** is a yucky word! we about died trying to hold in our laughter! at least she's learning! We're sure trying I promise!
*7/2/09 Conversation held between Ry 2yrs old and a 6 yr old apparently named Ashton at Mc Donalds play place.
Ashton: "Hi whats your name?"
Ry: "Lylee, whats your name?"
Ashton: "I'm Ashton"
Ry: "Oh hi Ashton, wanna play to me?, Common lets GO!"
And then they played together for about 30 minutes! I loved that Ry could hold a complete little convo with a kid so much older then her! I love her smart little noggin!
18m-2yrs *I came into my room to find Ry talking to taya in her bassenet. she was leaned over and saying "come on sweety smile to me." It was precious! She always comes to me and says "oh look mom taya smiling to me" or "taya loves me" I'm so glad shes so good with her!
*If Derek or I tell Rylee no, she'll go to the other one and say "mom, dad say no, no means no!"
*Rylee has a hard time keeping the water inside the tub during bath time so I've really been having to stress that the water stays in the tub lately. well the other day I put her in the bath and she looked at me and said..."wheres the water stay huh? wheres it stay?" then she pointed and the shelf I tell her she can stack her cups of water on and said "right here...GOT it?!" yeah she sounded just like me!
*The other day out of the blue Rylee came and told me I was her best friend. I said Ry you're my best friend too. Then she said hey mom...best friend five! and came to give me a high five! I love that she thinks of me as her best friend now cause i'm sure it wont last forever! :)
*Derek was home on his break and was playing with Rylee. When he had to leave he asked her if he could have a kiss and she said "NO" he started to pretend cry and so Rylee went up to him gave him a big hug and then said "Dad, no crying, crying babies."
Tayas Little Milestones
14 months-Boogs been learning lots, she's turning into such a fun and crazy little girl! She now signs for please, says thank you. she knows what a cow, horse, kitty, and dog all say and has the funniest way of saying their sounds. she knows where her eyes, nose, tounge, hair, belly and hands and feet are. We have lots of fun asking her where everythign is and what everything says. She loves to dance (just spins in circles). She loves to compete with her big sissy, and of course she loves to eat! We love our boog!
First Haircut: June 2009 (3 months)
Crawling: 7 1/2 months
WALKING! 11 months
First tooth: January 2010, she got one top and one bottom through a day apart from eachother, I call them her hill-billy teeth :)=
Waves hi & bye: January 2010-Of course I think its the cutest thing ever, her fat little wrists do the perfect pagent wave
Words: First word she's saying now that I know she understands is No No, but she says it like Nah Nah Nah. and she'll shake her finger. She babbles a lot, can say Mom, Dad, and BaBa for bottle. But not always in the right context.
Boogs been changing lots! She now signs for please, says
2 comments:
man your girls have the best cutest facial expressions....and you get great pictures of them.
Super cute! Question...what is the kangaroo zoo??? Also, your cakes...AMAZING! Good job!!
Post a Comment