While Taya napped today I had learning time with Rylee and decided to start helping her learn how to write her name. I was amazed how fast she picked it up with only a little help from me! It was SO fun to watch her work so hard and then see all her work pay off. She would beam each time she got a letter right all by herself and so would I! After we were done I went to go write the date on her paper of her best written names and I realized that with today being March 4, there's only one short month until my little girl is 4! Call me a sap but it made me choke up a little, 4 sounds so big to me! This kid bring so much fun, happiness, and learning experiences into our lives! I hope and pray at the end of every day that my successes as her mother will outshine my short-comings, and that she'll always know how thankful I am for her. Mostly I hope she will never doubt how much I love her.
Happy almost 4, Rylee "short cake" Miller ;)
gotta love her faces...2nd pic she wanted to look pretty, 3rd she said this means Jesus Loves us, 4th she said check me out, and then she got goofy and made both of us laugh so hard we were tearing up. her laugh is so cute:)
Way too LONG...
13 years ago




2 comments:
Your kids are adorable! Such a cute family!
good job on your name ry!!! and one word...zebra.
Post a Comment