Times like these I thank God my Mother is here on earth to love my kids. I'm thankful she's healthy and that Rylee and Taya can have a relationship with their Grandma Neen. I soak in any time I can spend with my mom and I know that my girls do too, but times like these also make me hurt for whats missing. With 7 kids in our family sometimes there's just not enough of this wonderful woman to go around and when I feel that feeling, it makes miss my Dad so bad. I find myself wishing that he was here to just simply spend time with, that he was here for my kids to know, that he was still here to share the responsibilities and joys of our big family with my mom. I admire my mom for covering all the bases as well as she has with my Dad passing and I now see that my job as a mother will never end. My children will always need me, and then my grandchildren will too. Although I often feel the void of him being gone physically, I'm so thankful for the times I feel my dads love close to comfort me. He always did help me feel safe as a little girl. Its almost been a year, I still miss him every day, I don't think that will ever change.
Way too LONG...
13 years ago




1 comment:
i love both pics in this post! i dido everything you said!!
Post a Comment