My sister Amy did this and I thought it would be fun! Won't you come play along :)
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together (it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just anything that you remember)
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Way too LONG...
13 years ago



7 comments:
My favorite memory of you is when we snuck out that one night and hid behind cars and in dark corners trying to spy on a crazy neighbor. Then we were running back home and you did this "graceful" slide on the grass move. hahaha. remember?
remember when i poked you or pestered you until you beat me up? i have lots of memories of that happening. remember when we made the ugliest double chin faces we could and we took pictures of them? too ugly to post! remember when we would get laughing so hard at something so stupid that no one else thought was funny but we laughed and laughed and laughed? remember when you took care of Dad so Mom could come help me when I had Luke? I remember that. I remember how hard that was for you to do after not having Mom there to help you. I remember not thinking it was that big of a deal until you brought Dad up to my house at the end of that week and I saw how he really was. I remember thinking how grateful I was that you were my sister and that you would do that for me during such a hard time in your life. I remember you coming to hang out at my house and us watching scrubs and getting chunky with me while we ate ben and jerry's ice cream. Come watch Scrubs again!
I always remember when we were in like 7th grade and your mom took us to Provo. I think it was me, you, Andi, and Lindy maybe? On the way up we had a contest of who could get the most gummy bears in their mouth and then we went to the mall and tried to convince your mom to sign a waiver so that Lindy could get her ear pierced, but she wouldn't sign it....haha. Good times!
"Make sure you buy a loofah and make your husband scrub you down after labor... oh and a good massage, too.. oh and call me as soon as the head is peeking!"
Okay so he didn't say that last part but he may as well have. I'm sure you miss him and his wisdom as much as I. :)
WOW me and Katie memories!!! Remember when you got your wisdom teeth out and we were drivin back and you waved to the guy driving next to us and you tried to get his attention and he wasnt paying attention to you and you got SO mat and rolled your window down and yelled at him. and you looked in the mirror and started freaking out cause you had blood on your teeth or when i went in to get your pain pills and told you to stay in the car and you didnt and you held on to the tape player and you knocked down the cough drops and got a cat and called it rascle... or something and then when we got home we drove to cali while you were still druged up!!! ha ha...
Remember when we all took your dads double seater bike me, you, tawnie, lindy, sharidan, and i think maybe some other people and we went though the sprinklers in Snow campus... ha ha..
Remeber when the football camp came down and we all went and hung out and you hooked up with my cousin, and then tawnie called him the next summer!!! lol
Remember when your mom through the phone at you and i hurry and ran away and had to catch bozz and put him over your fence thing!!!!
Remember when we were trying to scare amy and brad dyreng and i hid under the ping pong table for EVER!!!! and it didnt even really work.
Or when you are my thither and i could go on and on and on but i wond.. I you you so much and i'll talk to you soon!!!
LOL those were funny!!! remember when we roller bladed me, you, tawnie, and sharidan around snow and i wouldnt wear shorts even though it was so hot out side. and how i fell and how i am a looser!!! remember how you always were the one to do my hair sense we were twelve!!! remember when we made bread and got into a flower fight!!! or when we would tie a rubber band up to the sprayer on your sink and wait for amy to get soaked but for some reason it was always your mom who got it bad. or you would forget about it and get soaked!!! lol now who's the looser! remember when i would go into bonlosee EVERY day pretty much just to chill with you... man i was a looser hu! remeber when we spyed on amy and counted how many times she said me or i.... ha ha sorry amy!!! or when we would laugh so hard in prayers and your dad and mom would get so mad but most of the time the reason why we were laughing is because one of them riped a big a fart!!! lol Remember when our babys were born on the same day just a year apart... now thats crazyness. anyways love ya and i'll talk to you soon!!!! peath out thither home thith!!!
OH i almost forgot how when you, me and chad were in kneaders and i would sqooch my face in and make the most anoying voice ever and you would laugh so so hard everytime!!! or when we always leave funny messages on eachothers voice mail and we would always laugh so hard even if it was so gay!!! wow i've got to stop i for real could go on and on.... k bye
Post a Comment