Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm growing up!


what a good day!

Could love this guy more

oh yes! with the wind in my hair an all!



Well another year has come and gone! I know I say it a lot but time seriously seems to be flying by! I thought I'd throw a few pictures of my birthday get away with Derek. I had told him I really wanted to go up the canyon to pick leaves. Its something I used to do with my dad in the fall and I really love the mountains this time of year. It was so nice to get away just us two and just wander around taking pictures of the pretty mountains I love the aspen trees if you can't tell! Such a relaxing day and it barely cost us a thing :)! Now what does the night have in store...hmmm yeah my pregnant butt will prob be in bed by 10 ha gone are the days of staying up all night. Birthdays now are just a reminder i'm on my way to being an old lady. But at least it gave us a good reason for babysitter grandma and some nice alone time!

3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

ahh! I want to go up the canyon! I LOVE that spot with those trees! I'm glad you had a nice b-day! And yes, you are getting older like me!!!! But you look really pretty in those pictures!!

Our Family said...

I give you props for still looking hot as ever and being prego!! i am so nautious i just don't worry about it too much,i know my poor husband. hope all is well love the pictures. i agree it is nice to get away just the two of you and be able to feel like you can be kids for a few hours.

Our Family said...

P.s tell Amy that is dumb i can't look at her blog and see how her life is changed since high school tennis team mates