Monday, September 8, 2008

OH RYLEE!


PEAS ANYONE ? YES THOSE ARE PEAS ALL OVER THE FLOOR CHAIR COUNTER AND IN ANY NOOK AND CRANY WE LOOKED. MS INDEPENDENT HAD TO HOLD THE BOWL OF PEAS ALL BY HERSELF AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR GIVING IN!

POOR KITTY ITS GETTING BIG NOW AND RY STILL INSISTS ON DRAGGING IT AROUND. THE KITTY IS SO GOOD TO LET HER!

HA LOOK MOM I'VE TRAPPED THE KITTY!

DON'T WORRY RY TRUST ME YOU DON'T WEIGH TOO MUCH!

MY FAVORITE LITTLE HAM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

JUST THOUGHT I'D THROW IN A FEW NEW PICTURES OF THE RY BEE. ITS BEEN A BUSY MONTH OF PUKING AND LAYING SICK ON THE COUCH. HOPEFULLY THIS STAGE WILL PASS SOON SO I CAN GET OFF MY BUTT AND GET STUFF DONE!

3 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

AHH I just love looking at her pictures! she is such a doll! I hope you start feeling better! it was really good to talk to ya the other day! if you ever need anything let me know!

Perschon Family said...

I miss my RyBEE so much! I hope the puking stage passes soon so we can play again! She is so stinkin dang cute! I LOVE the prayer story! If you say the word "prayer" Luke folds his arms too. He isn't very verbal...my quiet boy! But Max talks enough to make up for Luke's silence! I can't wait to see how different this next baby is going to be from Rylee! I promise it is CRAZY how different they can be!

Perschon Family said...

oh ya...and nice work with the peas Ry! That will teach you to give in!

And you better watch her if she's already worried about her weight! doesn't she know she inherritted the Blauer Butt gene?