Well its been a nice couple of weeks finally without the puking! YAY no more morning sickness! its so nice to wake up and be able to function like an almost normal human being. But even though theres no more morning sickness...theres terrible twos to go around. Rylees keeping me busy as usual, and i'm hearing her say "oh MAN, and oh SHOOT" quite a lot through each day. She's so expressive and is developing quite the vocabulary. I just got back from a busy weekend doing hair in CO. Rylee had fun with Grandma and Papa Miller, and we got to see Dereks brother and his wife Ashley for the first time sense Christmas. It was a fun weekend. Other then that, Dereks still trucking away to school and work on his awesome bike, doing really good in his classes, and me I'm just looking forward to Nov 10 when we get to find out what we're having! CANT WAIT!
Eye liner anyone?
hmmm...what could i do with this doll and the toilet...
I decided to take a few pictures of rylee at 18 months. I just had to put her on the couch with a black sheet and throw in finding nemo, and she was good to gO!

Ashley and I. Our due dates are about a month and a half apart
Ry and Grandma Miller. Rylee loved my coloring gloves, and of course loved all the time with grandma..THANKS JUDY!!!



4 comments:
HI katie I found your blog and its so cute!! She is getting so big I can't believe it.. Keep in touch ok!
ahhh! cute belly! i still can't believe you got ry to sit there so you could take those WAY cute pics. i love that she colored around her mouth. nice ry!! der's mom looks SO young! holy cow! hope ry gets that gene!
dang you look good!! i am just as far along as you and dont look that good!! we find out on nov 6!!
You have to be one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever. That little belly is adorable!
Post a Comment