Monday, March 30, 2009

PICTURES OF TAYA

right when we got checked in...

me after 3 hrs of lovely contractions and finally an epidural...yes i was happy!
my first picture with little miss Taya


dereks first picture with her



We're proud parents of 2 little girlies!!! CRAZY!

For some reason I only took pictures of Andi and Everett and Laur but my friend Malory and my sister Amy came to see us too. It was nice to have visitors!

lets go HOME!

Our first complete family picture! gotta love mine and dereks expressions! what have we got ourselves into!? :)

Right when we got home. Rylee was so cute with her and so excited to see her baby sisser! thanks mom for all your help with the bug while we were in the hospital! dunno what we would have done without you and my siblings!
Me and my girls!

And this is how we've spent every day sense we've been home...NO FUN! hopefully only 3 more stinkin days of it and we can get her levels down enough to get off the lights.

7 comments:

Meggan Butterfield said...

Congrats, I am so excited for you and your growing family! I get chills thinking about having another one, although it won't be for a while. Taya, is so cute and Katie you are such a cute mom and seem to have alot of fun with you little girl, and will be great with your new little one!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! How exciting for your little family! I love new born babies! My sister in law just had her baby last week as well and I couldn't get enough of him! Congratulations! What a special time!

Sims Family said...

oh she is just so cute and ry is so freakin cute with her!!! congrats again and i love you tons!!! i just cant get over the fact that you have two kids!!! go you!
Love ya tons...

Clark Family said...

She is soooo cute!!! You look great! I need to get your vinyl made (actually Gary does it) just let me know what colors and size. Also when you feel better I need to get my hair done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! How fun! She is adorable

Robert and Ashley said...

Katie she is so precious!!! I'm soooo glad she is finally here. I cant wait to get her and Makayla together. You and Derek are such good parents. And oh my goodness, that one picture of Rylee's face is so awsome. She look so happy to be a big sister, I bet she is having so much fun. Congrats!!!! I think Rob and I are planning on going down to visit you here in the next couple weeks if thats okay with you guys. We love you all so much.

Atwood Ohana said...

Oh my goodness...she is perfect! Her skin is so pretty and olive. I love that picture of her and Derek facing eachother. They have the exact same profile. How sweet that each of your kids looks like one of you! She is such a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you guys! Rylee will be such a helpful and loving big sister to little Taya. How fun. By the way, i liked Jerzi, but Jake and I loved the name Taya Nikole! You did good. And i am so proud of you guys. You have had a rough year, but it seems like blessings are being poured out your way finally. You guys deserve it!!!!!!!