Friday, April 3, 2009

Feeling a little CRAZY...GREATFUL...maybe a little CRAZY GREATFUL?!


MOST OF YOU WHO TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY NOVEL BLOG ENTRY'S KNOW MY DAD ISN'T IN GOOD HEALTH ANYMORE PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY. BUT CAN I JUST TELL YOU SEEING THIS SWEET MAN WALK THROUGH MY DOOR WITH ROSES FOR MY CRAZY POST PARDOM SELF WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. IT MEANT SO MUCH TO ME THAT MY SWEET DAD BETWEEN HIS CONFUSED THOUGHTS, THOUGHT ENOUGH ABOUT ME AND MY NEW BABY TO WANT TO GET US FLOWERS. MY WONDERFUL SISTER LUCY HAD TO GO GET THEM FOR HIM AND SHE HAD TO BRING HIM TO OUR APT WHICH TO SOME MIGHT SEEM LIKE A SMALL TASK BUT TAKING MY DAD ANYWHERE IS FAR FROM A SMALL TASK. AND I APPRECIATED HER LOVING PATIENCE WITH HIM. SHE STAYED WITH HIM THE FIRST WEEKEND AFTER WE CAME HOME SO MY MOM COULD HELP ME AND I COULDN'T BE MORE THANKFUL FOR HER HELP! ON TOP OF MY DAD BRINGING ME FLOWERS HE AND MY WONDERFUL BROTHER GAVE TAYA A BLESSING OF HEALING TO HELP WITH HER JAUNDICE. MY DAD ANNOINTED AND DIDN'T REALLY REMEMBER THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY SO HE KIND OF JUST GAVE HER HIS OWN LITTLE BLESSING. EVEN THOUGH I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND HALF OF WHAT HE SAID I COULD NEVER DENY THE SPIRIT THAT WAS IN THE ROOM THE SECOND HE PLACED HIS HANDS ON HER TINY HEAD. IT JUST REMINDED ME HOW CLOSE TO HEAVEN BOTH OF THEM ARE. I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH GREAT PRIESTHOOD HOLDERS IN MY FAMILY.

MY SWEET HUBBY AND HIS GIRLIES! INCLUDING RYLEES BABY WHICH SHE ALSO HAS NAMED TAYA.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD. DADDY AND HIS TINY LITTLE GIRL NOSE TO NOSE. PRECIOUS!
SO THIS IS RYLEE WITH A LITTLE TOY ONE OF MY SISTER AMYS FRIENDS GAVE HER. HER FRIEND HAS NEVER EVEN MET US AND SENT AMY DOWN HERE WITH A PRESENT FOR BOTH RYLEE AND TAYA. WE'VE BEEN SO BLESSED BY PEOPLES KINDESS. MY SWEET FRIEND BROUGHT US DINNER WEDNESDAY WHICH WAS DELICOUS AND ALSO BROUGHT TAYA CUTE LITTLE OUTFITS! MY SISTER AMY GAVE US TONS OF CUTE CLOTHES AND MADE SURE TO INCLUDE RYLEE BY GIVING HER HER LITTLE BABY DOLL. EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO SWEET TO THINK OF NOT JUST ME AND TAYA BUT RYLEE TOO TO HELP HER ADJUST. ON TOP OF THE GIFTS AMY CAME DOWN WITH HER TWO BOYS AND HELPED WATCH MY DAD SO MY MOM COULD HELP ME AND I COULDN'T THANK HER ENOUGH BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS!
RYLEE HAS BEEN ALL FOR "HELPING." EITHER BY TUCKING TAYA IN OR GIVING HER HER BINKY, OR HELPING ME PUMP HA EACH TIME I HAVE TO PUMP RYLEE MAKES SURE SHE COMES TO WATCH AND SAYS "MOM YOU PUMPING BOOBIES" SHE'S A VERY AWARE LITTLE GIRL AND NEVER HAS A PROBLEM TELLING YOU WHAT SHE'S THINKING. BUT SHE'S BEEN SUCH A GOOD LITTLE GIRL THROUGH THIS ADJUSTMENT. I TOOK A FEW EXTRA MINUTES WITH HER TO BLOW DRY HER HAIR AND PAINT HER TOENAILS TODAY AND IT WAS NICE TO GET MORE RYLEE TIME :)
DEREK FOUND ME WATCHING TV LIKE THIS AFTER PLAYING WITH RYLEE. I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I'M A LITTLE EXHAUSTED TAKING OFF THE CROWN WAS JUST TOO MUCH OF A TASK :)
WAKING UP TO THIS JUST MADE ME SAD TODAY. SEEING THE SNOW AND MY LITTLE TAYA STUCK IN THIS STINKIN BED...MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BE OVER WITH! ITS BEEN HARD THIS TIME AROUND CAUSE I'VE HAD A LOT MORE POST PARDOM WITH TAYA THEN I DID WITH RYLEE. HOPE IT ENDS SOON SO I CAN FEEL NORMAL AGAIN!
JUST LEARNING HOW TO BALANCE :) I HAVE FINALLY DRIED MY HAIR NOW THOUGH GETTING READY ISN'T A 30 MIN TASK ANYMORE I GET TO DO IT THROUGH THE MORNING WHEN I HAVE A BREAK HERE AND THERE
LAST BUT FAR FROM LEAST, MY ANGEL MOTHER. HER HELP AND PATIENCE WITH MY CRAZY HORMONES AND MY CRAZY LITTLE RYLEE HAS SAVED ME. I COULDN'T HAVE HAD HER HELP WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY WONDERFUL SIBLINGS AND THEIR KIDS. I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE THE FAMILY I DO. I COULDN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH.

6 comments:

Atwood Ohana said...

oh sweetie! You are the best at posting! I love your entries. They always give me chicken skin. You are just one of the most thoughtful people i know. I miss you so dang much!!!! I'm sorry you are having post pardum right now. You don't look it at all. You look so great! I was so lucky to have been there when your dad arrived with those beautiful pink roses! It was so precious and he had a huge smile on his face too. It was priceless. You are so very special to so many people. And I am a HUGE katie fan!!!!!!! By the way, looking at Taya's pictures and then looking at the new baby pictures of Ry on the side of your blog, made me realize that they do look a lot alike! I didn't think Taya looked anything like Ry, but they do! ha! How fun. Well, take care. We will come by soon. I just hate feeling like we are imposing on your rest time. LOVE YA!

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Beautiful little girls!! I love the pics with her and Derek, he is wrapped around her finger already. Can't wait to see Jake with Keznee! Hopefully the post pardum passes quickly. We're thinking about you and your cute family!!

Natalie said...

You are definitely so lucky to have such a great family there to help you. You guys look like you are doing so great! Sorry about the post pardum. I hope things only get better from here. What an amazing mother you are to take the time to paint some toenails and dry some hair! :) Way to go! Looks like you are conquering being a mother of 2!!

Sims Family said...

oh katie once again you made me cry!!! i am sorry you have havin such bad post pardum.. i wished i lived down there so i could help you... you are such an amazing mother though!!! i am very proud of my thither! i love you tons and that was the sweetest thing ever your dad bringing you flowers!!! i love ya tons...and tons LOVE LOVE!!! ha ha kbye

Perschon Family said...

Ahh! What a sweet post. Thanks for the sweet thanks you wrote about us. I felt the same way after I had Luke...I was just so grateful for the family I have that will step in and help when needed...even if there is a little bit of drama to go along! ha! Don't worry...hopefully you'll start feeling better soon. I'm excited to come back down to hang out again now that Taya is off the lights! Glad you got some Ry time! You have a cute little family!!!!

Our Family said...

Bussy bussy!!! two kids is quite the adjustment!! but you seem to be doing well with it, love the crown!!
that is too bad sweet taya needs lights. hopefully that will soon be all better and over with.It's hard to have sick new borns you just feel so bad for them. and post pardom is never fun!i got that super bad with karlee, but did you know they have pills for it? because it is a chemical inbalance i was informed. you should talk to your doc about it. hopefuly that will help you feel not so bad. take care call if you need to vent or something. and don't be surprised if i call you to vent either since we are going through the same stage of children right now :)