OUR LITTLE AT HOME PHOTO SHOOT


AT HER 2 WEEK APPOINTMENT TAYA WEIGHED IN AT 9 LBS 6 OZ. THATS ALMOST EXACTLY 2 LBS MORE THEN HER BIRTH WEIGHT. I SWEAR IT TOOK RYLEE 2 MONTHS TO WEIGH THAT MUCH. SHE'S IN THE 30% FOR HEIGHT AND HEAD SIZE BUT THE 75% FOR WEIGHT, HA SHE'S OUR SHORT CHUBBY BABY AND RY WAS THE TALL SCRAWNIE ONE. YA GOTTA LOVE HER CHUBBY CHEEKS AND AWESOME DOUBLE CHIN!

TAYA HELPING ME DO LAUNDRY AND GET READY FOR THE DAY. GOTTA DO WHAT WORKS RIGHT?

JUST HANGING OUT WITH HER BIG TWIN

HAVING SOME SISSER TIME. RYLEE LOVES TO BE NICE AND CLOSE TO TAYA. I GUESS ITS GOOD SHE LOVES HER! SHE'S DONE SO GOOD ADJUSTING TO TAYA AND HAS BEEN SUCH A FUNNY BIG GIRL THROUGH IT. TODAY I WAS GETTING A LITTLE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE TAYA WAS CRYING A TON AND WHILE I WAS HOLDING HER I SAID "OH TAYA BABY WHAT DO YOU NEED?!" IN A FRUSTRATED TONE I'M GUESSING CAUSE ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER WHEN SHE STARTED CRYING AGAIN I HEARD RYLEE SAY "OH TAYA WHAT YOU NEED!" IN THE SAME TONE I SAID IT IN BEFORE. LOVELY RY!

RY FOUND THIS LITTLE CURLING IRON AND DECIDED TO CURL HER HAIR AND MINE TOO. GUESS SHE DECIDED SHE WAS SICK OF HER STRAGELY HAIR :)

MY RY LOVES HER SOME RANCH AND GRILLED CHEESE!

FINALLY WE GOT TO VISIT HEATHER AND JADIN! SO FUN!

BATH TIME! YEAH RYLEES PRACTICALLY SWIMMING I PROMISE I WATCH HER CAREFUL! :)

MY RY LOVES HER SOME RANCH AND GRILLED CHEESE!

FINALLY WE GOT TO VISIT HEATHER AND JADIN! SO FUN!

BATH TIME! YEAH RYLEES PRACTICALLY SWIMMING I PROMISE I WATCH HER CAREFUL! :)





5 comments:
i lvoe that she is chubby! so cute and at least you know she's getting the food she needs!
you always get good pictures. and yes...she really does look so much like der! i love the ones with the big flower bow. i was at the mall and saw some expensive bows and thought, "i'm so lucky i have katie to make me bows if i ever have a girl!" we'll see! if not, i'll just enjoy your girls!
I LOVE the pics of her in the laundry basket and sink....so cute! Let me know when you're ready and I'm totally taking you up on the haircut...it's WAY past time for a trim and I need more blonde, it's all grown out. So glad Rylee's being nice!
How fun I can't imagine what it would be like to have two little girls, DOUBLE THE FUN RIGHT! You look like you are doing really well and having lots of fun what a great mom you are
I have to tell you, your blog is one of my favorites. It is one of the ones I get excited about when I see that you've updated. I know, I need a life!
So much to say...first of all, i love how you involve your kids in everything. Like when you're getting ready, putting Taya in a comfy bundle in the sink is classic KATIE MOVE! hahaha. I thought it was so sweet how she can look at you and interact while you get ready. What a great idea! I am definetly going to copy you. Second of all, those pictures you took of Taya are beautiful! Will you PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY please take some of our baby girl when she comes? Maybe with Jadin too? I will pay you! You are so dang good at it! And lastly, it was so fun seeing you guys. I loved that Rylee and Jade seemed to play good and even gave LOVES to each other! Awwww...just like the good old days. I love ya and think the world of you! You are one of the most important friends in my life. Thanks for that!
Post a Comment