TAYA NIKOLE MILLER
7lbs 7oz, 19 1/2inches
Born @ 3:26 am on 3/26/2009

I love this picture...straight from heaven its so amazing!
i'll post more pictures when my internet starts working better don't you worry :)
SO HERES THE QUICK STORY OF THE LABOR AND DELIVERY OF TAYA...AND WHY SHE'S TAYA NOT JERZI :) ON WED THE 25 AT ABOUT 4PM I STARTED HAVING CONTRACTIONS THAT WERE FINALLY CONSITANT INSTEAD OF CRAZY AND UNTIMABLE LIKE THEY HAD BEEN FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. SO I STARTED TIMING THEM AND BY 6PM I REALIZED 5-7 MIN APART THAT IT WAS TIME FOR US TO HEAD UP NORTH. I CALLED DEREK WHO HAD JUST FINISHED A TEST HE RAN HOME AND WE HEADED UP. AT 11PM AFTER LOTS OF LOVELY CONTRACTIONS I FINALLY HAD DIALTED TO A 3 AND GOT AN EPIDURAL...AWE HEAVEN!!! LABOR WENT PRETTY FAST FROM THERE I PUSHED THROUGH 2 CONTRACTIONS AND OUT POPPED WHO WE WERE CALLING JERZI. WELL BY THE NEXT MORNING THE MORE I LOOKED AT HER THE MORE I KNEW JERZI JUST WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HER NAME. SO AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE NAME JERZI WE BOTH KNEW SHE WAS TAYA NIKOLE AND THATS THAT, TAYA NIKOLE AND JERZI JADE WERE ALWAYS OUR 2 TOP CHOICES FOR NAMES ONCE WE FOUND OUT SHE WAS A GIRL BUT I ALWAYS FAVORED JERZI UNTIL SHE GOT HERE AND NOW TAYA JUST FITS LIKE A GLOVE! SHE'S BEEN A SWEET BABY AND WE OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T LOVE HER MORE. SHE WAS PRETTY BEAT UP AND BRUISED WHEN SHE CAME OUT BUT NOW HER SWELLING HAS GONE DOWN AND SHES BEAUTIFUL AS CAN BE! SHE LOOKS LIKE A CLONE OF DEREK! RYLEE HAS BEEN SO CUTE WITH HER. SHE GETS ALL EXCITED WHEN SHE SEES HER AND CALLS HER BABY SISSER TAYA. I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE TOO LONG BUT I'LL THANK EVERYONE AHEAD OF TIME FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. WE CAME HOME TO BALLOONS AND A CUTE SIGN...WHICH ANDI HAD TO CHANGE THE NAME ON FROM JERZI TO TAYA. AND MY MOM AND SIBLINGS HAVE ALREADY STARTED TAG TEAMING WITH RYLEE AND MY DAD SO THAT I CAN HAVE MY MOMS HELP. I'M SO OVERWHELMED WITH THANKS TO THEM AND TO THE LORD FOR TRUSTING ME AND DEREK WITH ANOTHER ONE OF HIS PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS! CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE 2 KIDDOS! WISH US LUCK :)



8 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you!! I love the name Taya! Congratulations! I hope everything is going fantastic for you guys. I am glad she is healthy and I just couldn't be more excited for ya!
yay i am so excited for you guys... and i agree that taya fits alot better then jerzi at leat for her!!! i love you thither! good luck and let me know if you need anything! i will be down on mon or tues i will let you know ok.. ok bye!
Ya, that picture is pretty awesome!!! I'm so excited to come down and hold her again! Hope you're doing good!
Name change? But I still think it is stinking cute!!!! So i guess she looks like derek? It is so funny you think that girls coming from the same people would look some what alike. Well thats what i thought with andy and i. It is still so funny that they don't. I'm curious to see what Taya looks like in a few weeks. Brooklyn has already changed. Congrats on the new little one i'm so excited for you both.
YAY!! Congrats! That's SO exciting!!! She's adorable!
I can't wait to see her for real. In person. I do LOVE that picture. The lighting was perfect, If I didn't know better I would guess Katie had something to do with it(the lighting not the cute baby) I'll see ya in a week. I think Megan might be coming with.
congrats again! she is beautiful!! Let me know how it goes with two! You will love it i promise, eventually!! jk
Hi Kaite. This is Lacey (Kjar) Twitchell. I just wanted to tell you Congratulations and that she is a very beautiful little girl. Congratulations on the growing family!
Post a Comment