PHEW!!! I MADE IT THROUGH THIS WEEK WITHOUT GOING INTO LABOR! IT WAS DEREKS SPRING BREAK SO WE HEADED DOWN TO HIS PARENTS IN CO. SO I COULD DO HAIR. I HAVE SOME FRIENDS IN RANGELY THAT I DID HAIR FOR WHEN WE LIVED THERE AND SO I GO DOWN EVERY COUPLE MONTHS AND DO ABOUT 3-4 FULL DAYS OF NON STOP HAIR. NEEDLESS TO SAY, AFTER 3 DAYS THIS TIME LUGGING AROUND MY 8 MONTH PREGNANT BELLY ALONG WITH ALL MY HAIR STUFF...I AM POOPED! BUT IT WAS FUN TO SEE EVERYONE AND RYLEE LOVES GETTING TO SPEND TIME WITH BONKA AND PAPA MILLER, AND OF COURSE MEGAN AND DEVIN TOO WHO SHE FINALLY WARMED UP TO THIS TIME! LETS SEE AFTER MY HAIR DOIN MARATHON, WE LEFT CO, THURSDAY MORNING AND WENT TO PROVO TO MY DR APT. I'M DIALATED TO A BIG HUGE 1 AND JERZI IS NICE AND LOW SO MY DR SAID HE WON'T BE SURPRISED IF I GO SOMETIME EARLY AGAIN. AS LONG AS SHE'S NICE AND HEALTHY, I'M FINE WITH HER COMING WHENEVER SHE'S READY I JUST WASN'T ABOUT READY TO HAVE HER AWAY FROM HOME AGAIN LIKE WE DID WITH RYLEE SO IT WAS A RELIEF TO MAKE IT HOME FROM CO. WITH HER STILL NICE AND CRAMMED IN MY BIG BELLY. ANYWAY LETS SEE ONCE I GOT HOME...I DECIDED MY HOUSE WAS A MESS AND WENT ON A CLEANING/NESTING MARATHON. I HONESTLY CLEANED FROM ABOUT 10AM TIL 10 PM ON FRIDAY WITH A LITTLE BREAK TO GO SIT OUTSIDE IN THE SUN WITH DEREK WHILE HE STUDIED. ITS FUNNY BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO NEST WITH RYLEE CAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE A PLACE OF OUR OWN SO AS WIERD AS IT MAY SEEM IT FEELS LIKE SUCH A BLESSING TO HAVE A PLACE OF OUR OWN FOR ME TO CLEAN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, AND TO GET READY TO BRING JERZI HOME TO. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE SO GREATFUL TO CLOROX AN APT : ) EVERYTHING FROM THE DOORS AND WALLS TO THE TOILET PLUNGER HAVE BEEN SANITIZED! THE CLOSETS HAVE BEEN REARRANGED AND ORGANIZED THE STAIRWELL OUTSIDE IS CLEAN AND EVEN UNDERNEATH OUR FRIDGE IS SPARKLING! NEEDLESS TO SAY I WENT A LITTLE NUTS WITH MY BOTTLE OF CLOROX CLEAN UP SPRAY! I MUST SAY THOUGH ITS NICE TO FEEL ALL PREPAIRED FOR JERZI...3 WEEKS TO GO TIL MY DUE DATE, CANT WAIT! AS FOR RY, STILL BEING HER CRAZY FUN LITTLE SELF. SHE'S BEEN TALKING EVERYONES EARS OFF. SHE EVEN ASKED THE CASHIER YESTERDAY WHAT HIS NAME WAS. WHEN HE SAID PETER, SHE SAID, "OH HI PETER, WHAT YOU DOING THERE.? JUST LIKE SHE WAS HIS BEST FRIEND. ANYTIME SHE SEES KIDS SHE'LL SAY, "HI FRIENDS COME PLAY," OR "HI GUYS WHAT YOU DOIN THERE," SHE DEFINATLY KEEPS ME LAUGHING. SHE'S ALSO STARTED TELLING EVERYONE ,"MY MOM'S KATIE MILLER." I'M NOT SURE WHY, BUT SHE MUST THINK ITS IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW. WELL IF YA MADE IT THROUGH THAT NOVEL OF A POST, HERES SOME PICTURES FROM THE LAST LITTLE BIT. GOTTA LOVE PICTURES!

3 weeks to go! YAY!

when ry's being a grump we do the whole, DON'T smile deal and it always gets her! and yes her hair is beautiful i know!
Whats the point of having older pretty cousins if ya can't get into their lip stick! yeah it was fun scrubbing this stuff off of tony and jennys poor couch! when i found her with it she told me mom, its DOOLISHISH! (delicious) thats one of my favorite of her funny expressions.
Nothing sweeter seriously then a sleeping baby especially when you find her like this. it was hard not to climb in next to her and cuddle her but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have fit :)
WATER FIGHT!!! she finally learned how to spray my water bottle and had a blast trying to get me. don't mind her awesome post nap piggy tails! gotta love my ry bee!
6 comments:
Wow, that was a crazy week! You look so good by the way! I cant believe your having another baby in 3 weeks or sooner! How exciting! Sounds like you got a lot done this week though! Thats always nice!
wow that was a big post!!! ha ha i loved it though!!! you always hve the cutest things on here! i love you thither and i love ry and i already love jerzi!! not as much as you do but still i do... anyways hope jerzi comes out soon for you. call me as soon as it happens ok. i will be there! love yo thither!!!
I hope you go into labor soon! I can't wait to see her. Rylee is looking so grown up, and FYI when you have your baby--- Rylee is going to look SO BIG to you... It's kind of sad:( Let me know if there is anything I can do for you...
woowweee! that was quite the long post but it was a good one! i love all the pictures of ry bee! she is so funny and cute! i seriously can't believe how well she talks and expresses herself!
Aw, Ry is too cute! She looks like she has so much fun with her mommy.
YOu look so awesome for being due in 3 weeks! You are lucky.
I love that nesting stage of cleaning everything and the preperating. The anticipation is so much fun knowing that soon a new little one will be coming home with you! How exciting!
Oh my goodness, those last pictures of Ry with the spray bottle really captured her personality. Her big smile is my favorite thing about her. And she looks like a Big little girl now. I looked through your older posts just to see and she has changed SOOOOO much! We love Ry. It stinks that her and Jade are not getting along right now. Oh well...soon enough they will shape up. Or else! haha. I miss living right across the hall from you too! It's so different. I keep thinking how perfect it would be if we could always be neighbors! Helping eachother with stuff...watching the monitor, lending an egg, running an errand, etc. It has been great having you! We better NEVER stop keeping in touch! LOVE YA SIS!
Post a Comment