
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURES!

WE'VE BEEN HAVING A FUN FUN SUMMER! WE'VE SPENT TONS OF TIME AT PALISADES...


TAYA AND WHITNEY DENTONS LITTLE BOY RYDER ARE 2 DAYS APART. THEY'RE BOTH SUCH STINKING GOOD BABIES!





TAYA AND WHITNEY DENTONS LITTLE BOY RYDER ARE 2 DAYS APART. THEY'RE BOTH SUCH STINKING GOOD BABIES!



WE'VE GONE A LOT OF TIMES WITH WHITNEY AND HER KIDS OAKLEY AND RYDER, AND THEN WE WENT ONCE WITH MY SISTER AMY AND HER BOYS TOO. WHOEVER WE GO WITH THOUGH RYLEE HAS TONS AND TONS OF FUN!


WE'VE HAD FUN GOING ON WALKS TO SUBWAY WITH PA PA,
WE WENT TO THE POOL ONCE BUT RYLEE WOULDN'T WEAR A LIFE JACKET AND WANTED TO RUN INTO THE DEEP BY HERSELF SO IT WAS MORE WORK THEN FUN. PALISADES IS EASIER CAUSE SHE'LL ONLY WADE OUT A LITTLE WAYS.


WE'VE MET NEW COUSIN MAKAYLA,
AND WE'VE HUNG OUT AT HOME WITH OUR BUDDIES!
SO FAR ITS BEEN A FUN RELAXED SUMMER! DEREKS ALMOST DONE WITH HIS LAST PRE REQ CLASS AND THEN IN SEPTEMBER WE'LL START APPLYING TO RN PROGRAMS! THE GIRLS ARE DOING GOOD RYLEES SUPER BUSY ALL THE TIME AS USUAL. SHE'S SUCH A SMART LITTLE GIRL! SHE LOVES READING AND SINGING, AND EATING POPCYCLES! I'LL BE EXCITED WHEN SHE FINALLY LEARNS THAT BEING A BULLY SUCKS THOUGH! SHE'LL BE SUPER SWEET TO KIDS SHE'S PLAYING WITH THEN OUT OF NO WHERE SHE'LL JUST WHOP THEM OR TAKE THEIR TOYS...THEY DON'T CALL THEM TERRIBLE 2'S FOR NOTHING I GUESS! AS FOR TAYA, SHE IS HONESTLY THE SWEETEST BABY AND IS STILL HAVING NO PROBLEMS GROWING AT ALL! :) THERE YA HAVE IT THE FIRST HALF OF SUMMER! :)












6 comments:
Love Love Love the pics. You guys seem to be having a fun busy summer.
Looks like so much fun!!! That first picture of Taya is AWESOME!!! I love it!
I finally have 2 min to look at your blog... Such cute pix!!! Don't worry about Ry being a bully, it's really just her age, I promise it will pass:) Taya is so stinkin cute!!!!
hi this is julie i am retarded and just now am doing my blog my sis was helping me - your fam is so beautiful !! keep in touch my email is modifisalonspa@hotmail .com love ya julie
oh my gosh! I LOVE That first picture of Taya! I could put that in a frame and smile at it all day long. That was a good post with tons of fun stuff. You're making me want a new camera really bad cause you always seem to get great pictures!!!
Holy cow! You guys do so many fun things! I need to be more like that. My poor Jade needs some more excitment! The Lake looks like a blast. Let us tag along sometime soon. Your girls are some of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen! You are Der did good. haha. well. Love ya sweetie and thanks for ALL the support during the past couple of months! We feel SUPER lucky to have you and your family. Love ya!
Post a Comment