
TAYA AGE 4 MONTHS
RYLEE AGE 2 AND ALMOST 1/2 :)






I POSTED ALL THESE ON MY FACEBOOK SO I'M SURE MOST OF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN THEM BUT IF YA HAVEN'T HERE YA GO :) WE ATTEMPTED FAMILY PICTURES WITH AN ONRY RYLEE AND ENDED UP GETTING A FEW PRETTY CUTE ONES. GOOD ENOUGH FOR NOW ESPECIALLY WITH SUCH LITTLE KIDS. MY FRIEND ANDI JUST USED OUR CAMERA AND FOLLOWED US AROUND SNAPPING AWAY IN HER PARENTS BEAUTIFUL BACKYARD. THEN SHE DANCED AROUND AND GOT RY TO SMILE WHILE I TOOK A FEW OF HER, AND I JUST EDITED THEM ALL WITH PICASA. IT ENDED UP BEING LOTS OF FUN AND BEST PART ABOUT IT ALL WAS THEM BEING FREE!

















5 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. Their little feet are so cute. They turned out so great. Looks like you guys had so much fun in California also!
Katie I LOVE THOSE Pictures They are addorable and gave me some good ideas for our family pictures!! So fun to see your happy family all together I love family photos!!
FREAKING CUTE!! I LOVE the pics. Super cute!
Those family pictures are darling!!! Sounds like your trip was a blast!!!
Still LOVE them! Love that close up of Ry. So pretty! And the one where you and Der are both kissing them and the one of you and Der with the fading away around the edges. SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment