Friday, August 21, 2009

you my...brown eyed girls


I HEARD THIS SONG THATS PLAYING "BROWN EYED GIRL" AND IT MADE ME THINK OF MY LITTLE BROWN EYED GIRLS! I ALWAYS LOVED HAVING BIG BROWN EYES GROWING UP AND I LOVE THAT NOW I'VE PASSED THEM ONTO MY DAUGHTERS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HAVING BROWN EYED GIRLS!

THIS IS A LOVELY PICTURE OF ME I KNOW BUT ITS THE ONLY ONE I COULD FIND SHOWING ALL 3 OF OUR BROWN EYES!




had to finish off the post with one of my favorite funny pictures of ry and her crazy eyes :)

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I some how got a brown eyed girl(karlee) and a blue eyed girl (brooklyn) Weird thing is me or andy do not have blue eyes. Brown was my favorite but now I love blue too!! Cute pictures do you use picsa thing or whatever it is called on all the pics you post or is it your camara? cause they look high quality. And my camara sucks but i got picsa!! Last thing of this forever long comment. YOur girls are so cute!!

Perschon Family said...

whatever! I LOVED this post! I loved the one of Ry where she looks SUPER tan!!! LOVE their eyes!!!!

Justin and Tauna said...

Cute peeters! Rylee is so tan, and Taya has a cute smile. Love the pictures!

Atwood Ohana said...

What a cute post! And those are some VERY BEAUTIFUL EYES! Rylee looks identical to your little girl picture! How fun. I hope ONE OF OUR KIDS will look like me. Even a little like me would be nice. Ha! I had fun at the pool this week. Let's play more! Can i get that picture from you that Der took of all us? I'm lame I know. But I never have a photographer (otherwise known as Jake) there with us. hahaa. loveya!