Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last night I went and sat outside and had to go back in to put a hoody on...guess that means summer is coming to an end! Heres a little picture overload of some of our last summer fun. I'm not ready for summer to end, I never am, so we're soaking every last bit of it up!
Taya is growing and growing like a weed!
I found Ry outside just a chilling like this! She cracks me up. Andi and Everett brought the girls back a bunch of cute little stuff from their wedding trip to hawaii!
Our last swim in the manti pool!
I swore i'd never be a mom who let her kid go out in public dressed like a dork...well here ya go I'm eating my words! it just wasn't worth the fight so i let ry wear her boots to the pool!
My little TV addicts
Our anniversary trip to lagoon. gotta love that they had to explain that you shouldn't sit on that fence!
Rylee and Tre her little friend that lives in the apt next to us. They're best little buddies and raise hell together already at the ripe age of 2. I caught them streaking outside a few days ago together, no joke!
Pretty miss Oakley

Riding the "forsees" as rylee puts it, at the Denton farm.

how cute are they!
I sure think she's pretty!
Bath time with sissies!
Taya getting to be such big girl! she started eating rice cereal and loves it!
The girls love uncle Merv!
Rylee and her monkey toes! Derek thinks its so wierd that i can pick up stuff with my toes so i died when i saw ry doing this! anyway there ya have it, a ton of pictures from summer 2009!

5 comments:

Justin and Tauna said...

How funny you caught Rylee picking stuff up with her toes, sometimes I put on my socks with just using my feet, and Justin thinks that I am so weird, I don't care though, and I love all the pictures, I think that whenever people blog they should always put pictures with their post! And you always do and I love it, Taya is getting so big your girls looks happy and healthy, and I noticed the forehead thermometer in you kitchen, I love those we have them at work, they are the best!

Atwood Ohana said...

You guys always amaze me! You always find fun things to do. It's been hard not being able to do all the summer things since little skye is still so young. But looks like you had enough fun for the both of us! haha. love you guys! Your girls are so pretty! Loved the pictures of them watching TV with Der. So cute! well...have a great Fall...hopefully we can get together SOON!

Atwood Ohana said...

Oh...and i love your hair curled. I had never seen you curl it that way. Must be because now it's getting LONG! Hooray! I know you've been wanting to grow it out. It is always so pretty! love ya!

Perschon Family said...

Loved all the pictures. Your girls are so pretty! They really are! And you have been busy having lots of fun...love the horse pics!!

Robert and Ashley said...

how cute are all these pictures! Derek thinks its weird you can pick things up with your toes? I can do it and I just always thought most people could. Its cute that Ry can. We miss you guys!