
(don't feel like ya have to read this post its more of a little journal entry for me :) but by all means if you're bored, read away!)
Alright so after a good cry last night on the best sholder in the world (dereks) I'm feeling much better. :) poor derek is surrounded by emotional little women that to him probably seem to cry all day at the drop of a pin! But nonetheless he sat and listened to me cry my frustrations out til that stupid wall came tumbling down just enough that I could step right over it and see all the stuff on the other side that I need to be grateful for! I'm blessed! That doesn't mean that I don't sometimes get caught up in the trivial things, or see things that other people have that I wish I did. I've been seeing others thinking how can they ever complain!? they have everything that I've always wanted, and they got it all so easily! I know, such a stupid thing for me to waste energy on, especially when I need so much of it to be the kind of mom and wife I really want to be. This mom job sure is a tough one and sometimes it just feels good to cry cause of it, but there sure are a ton of woman out there who have survied motherhood so I'm sure I can too :) Anyway know this, I do know I'm a very lucky person to have all that I do. Great husband, 2 beautiful daughters of God, An awesome eternal family on both sides, the Gospel, a place to live (even though its crammed right now its, clean, cute, and warm!) and on and on!



5 comments:
Don't you worry- every single one of us women have felt that! Don't ever think otherwise. Just remember that and know that other women are looking at YOU and wondering how you seem to have it all and have it all together! Love ya girl. You're beautiful.. Feel better soon.
I know things get hard! We all do really feel like that even though there are some women that seem perfect, but they arent. Your beauriful!, your girls are gorgeous and you have an awosome husband who is working so hard for you all. You'r such a great mom Katie dont ever doubt that. We love you. And dont worry you will be out of that apartment in no time. Call me if you ever want to talk.
You are a great mom. We ALL have to have our days where we doubt ourselves or just those days to cry. Its a hard job for sure. I don't even think that hard can begin to describe this job called motherhood. Its so worth it though! :) Just remember you are great and you have that wonderful husband to listen to you whenever you need him!
Katie....When you feel this way...that's when you need to call on friends. Most likey, they are experiencing the very same thing!!! (hint, hint....ME!!!!!) I feel so distant to you lately. I wanna be there...cause I have felt that same way too. Please know you can call on me anytime!
One more thing...I just read Lara's comment...and YES there are women who look at YOU and think you have it all. (that would be me) I see you and am so amazed at how beautiful you look after having a baby just months ago. And how you get out and do all these amazing things that I can't afford to do. And how you are so energetic with your family. How you wear cute outfits and I wear ones that are 6 years old. Trust me...you have so much to be happy about. Love ya!!!!!
Post a Comment