Thursday, November 12, 2009

girls girls girls!


whats missing in this pic?.......oh there it is, why thank you Taya!

More often then not, I get back from running errands all over the town and realize when I walk in the door that I've been everywhere looking like a pirate with only one earing in! And yes that cute little girl above is always to blame! Who knows maybe I'll start a cool trend?! Yeah I know probably not! most people probably just look at me and think um hey crazy lady you only have one big hoop earing in! But hey I either have a kid pulling on my pant leg or tugging on my hand and now one always pulling on my hair, big nose and ears, how the heck am I supposed to know whats been pulled off! at least i'm not running around with only one pant leg right ;) well I hope all the rest of you frazzled one earing wearing mothers have a lovely day!


Girls night in painting toe toes! I love having little girls!

2 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

How funny is that! I painted Makayla's toes yesterday too! haha and well....didnt do such a good job since she was all over the place! But it was fun and it still looks cute. I LOVE having a !!!

Perschon Family said...

that made me laugh about your earing. i would've loved to have seen you like that. classic@! (like der putting on 2 different shoes) i need a girl...i just need one. (but if i have one you gotta help me know how to make them look cute all the time like your girls!)