I just got to thinking and its been a little while since I've wrote anything about the girls and how they're changing and growing...so heres a little post dedicated especially to them and all the reasons we love them to pieces!
Well Rylee Kate is now 3 1/2. She has some of the funniest things to say. The other day she came in while I was getting ready and had a big conversation with me and said how she's going to get married when she's big, and then shes going to have kids, and then how when she has kids, that I'll get to be a grandma! ha then she finished off her story with, does that sound like a good plan?! When she wants to argue with something we're telling her, she'll usually start with, "mom I have a little problem," and then proceed to tell us her problem, either its she doesn't really want to do what we asked, or she doesn't really like veggies, or whatever. She loves playing with friends, She's super smart, picks up on EVERYTHING, sensitive as can be, and the best cuddler in the world. Shes decided for halloween she wants to be...a princess, and she can describe EXACTLY how she wants her pink costume to look, a long big pink dress, with a crown with a sleeping beauty button and shoes with a matching sleeping beauty button!. I don't know how I got such a girly girl but I love every bit of her!
Now for Taya Boog who at the end of this month will be 1 1/2! She has such a funny personality! She's head strong as can be, and usually is the driving force between her and rylee fighting. She's been a pretty dang good little girl. She's very perticular about little things like doors being closed all the way and things being put in the garbage. She loves when I ask her to put something in the garbage. The other day we were at the park and she cleaned off the wood chips from each step before she climbed up it...ha thats so me :) She talks a bunch now, knows most animal sounds, loves to sing and do action songs, and she LOVES her little tiger (in the picture she's giving him a hair cut with my clippers) and her pink blanky. I love when I give it to her to go to sleep, she'll turn the blanky to find a corner and then rubs the corner to fall asleep. She loves shoes, and her onsie jammies...and hats, and of course any ball she can find. She loves to talk on the phone and we end up calling Derek at work at least once a day so she can talk to him. She insists on feeding herself now and actually has it down pretty good. She loves coloring and reading books. She's the extra little spice we need in our lives...and we love every marshmallowy piece of her! :)
Now the girls together have become way better friends! They still fight but more often then not they play and have fun together. When Taya wakes up she calls for Rylee, she LOVES her big sister. Rylee has become way more concerned with Taya and doesn't like going places without her now. I'm so glad we had the girls close together. They're a lot of work, especially with Derek gone so much, but I wouldn't have it anyother way!






1 comment:
I love the pictures of them snuggling on the couch! It gets me excited for when we have a brother or sister for Makayla. They are growing up so fast and so adorable. We love you guys!
Post a Comment