Saturday, October 23, 2010

you are the best thing,

thats ever been mine!
Theres nothing like a good song to make me get all sentimental, and I love that line from Taylor Swifts song, "mine" : ) I love my man, and I love my little girls. I'm lucky! Rylee came up to me today and said mom, you know how some kids dont have cars, or nice beds, or food, and they have to walk places? (stuff we tell her when she wont eat her dinner, or is mad about the movie that we have on in the car, ect) and I said "yes bud why?" and she said, "we're lucky, thats all." I wanted to kiss her pretty little face off. My girls and Derek really are the best things that have ever been mine. Forever isn't even long enough, for them to be mine. I'm lucky, thats all!
 

4 comments:

Mason Clan said...

Your so cute Katie!! I love that song too! I loved this post!

Todd, Shalece, Aspen, Brode, and Charlee said...

Love your new family picture and your girls look so adorable! :) I can't wait for you to come to Rangely and to get my hair done! :)

Atwood Ohana said...

I really love these new pictures of your family. Thanks for sharing. And my dad is almost gone now too...i think he's on his last year. I already am starting to understand some of what you may have went through. And instead of being understanding and there for you, i was feeling sorry for myself. I am truly sorry and hope you can someday know how much you and your precious family mean to me and mine. just know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this post. So cute. And I LOVE your hair in that top pic of this post!