Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas Baby!

Well this months been a crazy and busy one but theres been lots of fun! Derek just finished his last 2 pre req classes and now we're just waiting to find out if a spot opens up at Provo College...(keep your fingers crossed!) Our girls have been soaking up every bit of this beautiful season, life and everything about it, big and small, is so much more fun experiencing it with them! Rylee got to ask Santa for 1 present and 1 from me and Der, she's been so cute trying to decide! She finally asked Santa for makeup...yay! ;) Taya would be happy with a big stuffed puppy and a kitty or Mimi as she calls them. She's so cute right now and in a fun strong willed stage! I've been able to do enough hair in November and this month, to earn some Christmas money which has been so nice! I'm so thankful for the blessings that have come our way this month. There was so much going on and little by little things have each been working out. now we're just waiting on the last big thing and hoping we're on the right track and things work out! 1 week til Christmas, I cant believe how fast its gone, kinda makes me sad! I love this time of year! Now all we need is a ton of snow and a day of sledding! Merry Christmas Everyone!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylee looks so STINKIN' cute in that picture with the lights. And I LOVE the one of Taya with her cute jammies. Such cute girls!

Our Family said...

you get some dang cute shots of your kids!! how fun for the holidays

Avila Family said...

You have the cutest girls ever! I love your Christmas card! Have a great Christmas you guys!

Perschon Family said...

seriously...LOVE the pictures!!! i'm so glad things are falling into place! i hope it all works out this next week!!! and we need to get together sometime next week when you get back from moms!