The other day Taya all of a sudden started acting like she was in lots of pain, and kept grabbing at her tummy...I tried everything to calm her screaming down and finally she just laid on her Aunt tonya and whimpered. I thought to myself, if this doesnt stop soon I'll have to take her to the ER, I had no idea what was wrong and was getting a little scared. Rylee could see I was worried and she pulled on my arm and asked if Taya was going to be ok. I could see how scared she was too so I asked her if she wanted to say a little prayer for Taya. She immediatly nodded and folded her arms and started to pray. Her prayer was simple, "Heavenly Father, please help Taya feel better, please help her be smart and healthy, name of Jesus Christ, Amen." Taya had been laying on Tonya whimpering for almost 20 min, and no longer then 5 min after Rylee finished her prayer, Taya jumped up and started playing and acted just fine. I asked her why Taya felt better and she said "look mom, Jesus listened!" I looked at my 3 yr old and was amazed at her pure faith in our Heavenly Father, and his Son, and was humbled by the love I felt from Him, working through my sweet little girls. It was a blessing I will never forget.
Way too LONG...
13 years ago




1 comment:
Ok, not gonna lie, I got a little teary... That is just so sweet. What cute sisters.
Post a Comment