I CANT believe this little girl of mine is already in Primary! She's been SO excited to go and has asked if it was Sunday, ALL week. She laid out her outfit last night and was figity all through Sacrement meeting but when I walked her into the Primary room she started to cling to me. I fear she's got a little bit of Dereks shyness in her, shes a lot like him in that it takes both of them a little bit to warm up to people, but then they're fun as can be! Well all I can say is thank goodness for her best friend Isabella! Once she got there, and Rylee saw her she was just fine. Isabella even got to sit with Ry instead of with her older class. I peaked in on her a couple of times and couldn't help but smile, she was soo cute doing all the songs and actions. When I picked her up, she had this awesome crown that matched her favorite purple sweater, and she's been singing bits and pieces of new primary songs all day. I love this little girl! I'm so thankful we have this awesome Gospel in our lives, and I hope she'll love it much as she does today, for the rest of her life.
Way too LONG...
13 years ago





3 comments:
So stinkin adorable I could just eat her up.
Oh crazy! Our babies are in Sunbeams now! I had such a hard time letting him go (i am the nursery teacher)...isn't it wierd how fast they grow up? Riley was just barely walking when I first met you guys. She is beautiful! I love the pics you post....so thoughtful and they speak a million words.
could she be any cuter???? i'm sure her teachers just love her!
Post a Comment