Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All for Sparkly Teeth!

Rylee had her first trip to the dentist and was SO brave! I was actually really suprised because I'm not too fond of the dentist, so I prepped her all week and told her the dentist helps your teeth be sparkly! If you know Ry, you know she loves anything sparkly, so I guess that did the trick! :)
All excited to have sparkly teeth!
She was so cute opening her mouth all big and staying sooo still, and was stoked when they let her pick out a prize! Of course Boog had to get in on the prize action :)
Best part of it all...NO CAVITIES :) lets knock on wood our kids get Dereks strong teeth, he still hasn't had a cavity, as for me, I have a few! Its so fun to watch your kids reach little milestones like this!

1 comment:

The Fuquas said...

Oh my gosh, I'm not worried about Ry, but that must have been scary for you! I know how much you hate the dentist, I'm glad to see it didn't transfer to her :) Such cute pictures!