Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pretty Boog

Like it is with a lot of kids, if Tayas quiet, then that usually means she's up to something notty!
I still cant figure out how she got past Ry with the makeup but somehow she did and when I ran to see what Rylee was freaking out about, this is what I found!
Gorgeous Boog, just gorgeous! :)
This one is of her wall coloring :) (gotta love her awesome cheese face :)I've been pretty lucky so far though she hasn't gotten into anything too bad. Theres been a couple drawing on the wall incodents, one with permanent marker but for the most part, she's been a good little girl. She's just a lot more curious then I remember Ry being...then again, maybe I just blocked out a little of Rys notty curiousity moments ha, either way, life with Boog is always fun!

2 comments:

Perschon Family said...

oh my gosh...those pictures are awesome! made me LOL!!!! so funny!

Our Family said...

ha that is too funny when you find messes like those but then you think little stinkers i gotta get a picture of this mess you got yourself into. SO cute