SO WE NOW HAVE OUR FIRST PET! KIKI! I FOUND THIS LITTLE KITTY ALL ALONE IN THE FIELD BY OUR APTS ON THE 4TH OF JULY. I DIDN'T HAVE THE HEART TO LEAVE IT HOMELESS BUT SENSE WE CAN'T HAVE PETS IN OUR PLACE HER NEW HOME IS AT MY MOMS. RYLEE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE POOR THING THE SECOND I SHOWED IT
TO HER AND EVEN THOUGH I TRIED NAMING IT SPARKY SENSE WE WERE DOING SPARKLERS WHEN WE FOUND HER, ALL RYLEE WILL CALL HER IS KIKI. THE POOR CAT LETS RY DRAG HER AROUND LIKE T
HIS ALL DAY! ITS SO FUN TO WATCH YOUR CHILD BE HAPPY.
TO HER AND EVEN THOUGH I TRIED NAMING IT SPARKY SENSE WE WERE DOING SPARKLERS WHEN WE FOUND HER, ALL RYLEE WILL CALL HER IS KIKI. THE POOR CAT LETS RY DRAG HER AROUND LIKE T
HIS ALL DAY! ITS SO FUN TO WATCH YOUR CHILD BE HAPPY. 
I JUST HAD TO THROW IN THIS AWESOME PICTURE OF HER DIAPER. WE WERE LAUGHING AT IT SO HARD! I PROMISE I DO CHANGE HER DIAPER THOUGH!



3 comments:
That is so cute! I love that she can carry it around without it getting upset! I can't wait for my boys to have a pet!
oh i love it!!!! that makes me want a cat for my boys!!! we'll have to come visit so they can play with it. that diaper is classic!!!!!!!!!!!
How cute! My dog needs to have Rylee come visit and give her some attention. She's getting so big!! Cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment