
LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOONS

RYLEES SUMMER ADVENTURES! rainbow pools, wheelchair rides, eating dirt and a whole lot of grapes. Learning how to give some pretty looks, adventuring through grandmas forests. Fourwheeler rides, picking up baloo the kitty by a clump of hair. Watering the lawn, and long days at the pool! who knew a one year old could do so much! she's keeping us busy!



4 comments:
I saw this background and thought of you! It is totally yoU! Cute!
Those collages are way fun! I still need you to teach me how to do them! I love Rylee's mowhawk!
(you should take off the word verification!)
Your blog is looking way cute! I love the new background. oh...and can you show me how to make those collages? I love the pictures of you and Derek. You two make such a beautiful couple. I miss you lately cause we never hang out anymore. Hope you're doing great though and keep up the posting. i love reading them. love ya!
These are uh.door.uh.bull. Seer.
Hey can you teach me how to make those cute collages? I LOVE them!
Post a Comment