Monday, September 8, 2008

My kids first prayer!

Rylee has just recently learned how to fold her arms and say amen and its been our new entertainment at the dinner table. Today me and ry were outside on the deck at my moms eating a popcycle. She loves popcycles and will go to the fridge, point up and say "ky cul" which after forever I figured out, means popcycle. So anyway while we were eating the popcylces outside, she kept saying ky cul...mmmm! Then out of no where she folded her arms and clear as day said, "thank you, ky cul, mmmm...AMEN!" I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I'm sure God got a kick out of it too.

how could ya not love this girl!

thank you...ky cul...mmmm...

AMEN!

2 comments:

Tara said...

She is so cute and so much fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a child that's into everything! But moments like this make it all worth it as your heart just melts! Keep up the good work!

Clark Family said...

How cute is she! She has gotten so big!!!