WELL WE DID IT! WITH A LOT OF HARD WORK, LOTS OF LOVE, LAUGHING, AND A FEW GOOD FIGHTS, WE DID IT! SEPTEMBER 1 A YEAR AGO WE WERE SAYING I DO AND SHOVING CAKE IN EACHOTHERS FACES, NOW WE'RE GOING THROUGH SCHOOL AGAIN, BEING POOR AND HAVING BABY #2!. ITS CRAZY HOW FAST THE TIME WENT BY. I'M SO THANKFUL FOR THE PAST YEAR AND FOR THE LOVE DEREK AND I HAVE AND THE LIFE WE'RE BUILDING TOGETHER. WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF LEARNING TO DO AND A LIFE TIME TO DO IT, BUT I'M SO THANKFUL I'LL HAVE HIM BY MY SIDE THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS LIFES SURE TO TOSS US. I'M THANKFUL THAT WE MADE THE LIFE CHANGES WE NEEDED TO MAKE SO THAT WE COULD HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE AND BUILD A FAMILY. HOPEFULLY BEING SEALED TOGETHER WILL BE SHORTLY DOWN THE ROAD. UNTIL THEN, WE'LL KEEP LEARNING LOVING LAUGHING AND OF COURSE THE OCCASIONAL FIGHTING :) THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE SUPPORT AND ADVICE A LOT OF YOU HAVE GIVEN US BOTH TO HELP US GET TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY! THE SONG PLAYING RIGHT NOW, "LOVE IS" IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS AND REMINDS ME OF OUR JOURNEY CAUSE THERE WERE A LOT OF TIMES IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK, BUT IN THE END LOVE IS WHATS MADE OUR LIFES WORTH ANYTHING. LOVES WHATS GOT US THROUGH OUR BAD TIMES AND ITS WHAT WILL GET US THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES STILL TO COME AS LONG AS WE WORK TOGETHER. YEAH YEAH I KNOW A LITTLE CORNY SORRY.
P.S. WE HEARD BABIES HEART BEAT TODAY! YAY!

ON OUR WAY TO SAKURA. ITS ALL I HAD ENERGY TO DO SENSE I WAS PUKING EVERY DAY ALL DAY. WE'LL DO OUR REAL CELEBRATION ONCE I'M PAST THIS SICK STAGE! ITS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO POST ABOUT OUR ANNIVERSARY CAUSE I HAD TO GET THE PICS ONTO MY MOMS COMPUTER SENSE WE DON'T HAVE INTERNET.
5 comments:
Ahh! That was sweet! It is crazy to think that a year has gone by since you got married! Wow! And you really have been through a lot and have come so far together! That is so fun that you got to hear the baby's heart beat! We had so much fun seeing you and hope you start feeling better soon so you and Der can have your real celebration! (I'll put some pics of Ry with the boys on my blog! They are pretty cute!) love ya and congrats on the 1 year! You'll look back before you know it and it will be your 5 year and you'll think...how the heck did time fly so fast? Enjoy it all!!
Awesome! Congrats! That's exciting. Sorry you're so sick :( it will be totally worth it though I'm sure!
Congrats on the one year mark! For us it got a lot better after the first year! So only good things to come!! And yeah about the baby! Congrats again!
Congrats on everything!!!!! For Rylee's tutu I went to utube and typed no sew tutu and there is a lady that has a video you can follow- as far as the nursing covers you might try the same, if not I will figure out instructions and email them to you- again congrats let me know when you know!!!
KT...I love your blog! Seriously...you are so good with words and expressing yourself. I seem to go around and around trying to make a point somewhere along the way...and I sometimes i actually make it. hahaa. But you are such a fun girl and I LOVE being your friend. Your family is so beautiful and you and Derek make a great couple! Love ya!
Post a Comment