SO I DECIDED I NEEDED TO POST A BLOG ALL DEDICATED TO POLKA-DOTS...OR POLKAS AS RY CALLS THEM. OVER THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS RYLEE HAS BECOME OBSESSED WITH POLKA-DOTS! I BOUGHT HER THIS LITTLE PUMA SWEAT SUIT AND GOT THE SHIRT SHE'S WEARING IN THE PICTURES TO GO UNDERNEATH IT...WELL PRETTY SOON RYLEE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE STUPID SHIRT AND WOULD PULL IT OUT OF HER DIRTY CLOTHES BASKET AND BRING IT TO ME TO WEAR. I FINALLY STARTED HAVING TO HIDE IT. THEN AFTER I DID WASH ONE NIGHT SHE CAME TO ME WITH THE RED PANTS AND THE SHIRT ALL EXCITED SAYING "MOM LOOK MY POLKAS!" SO I DECIDED WHAT THE HECK AND LET HER WEAR IT. WELL NOW I HAVE TO HIDE ANYTHING WITH POLKA-DOTS ON IT, IN THE TOP OF HER CLOSET SO THAT I CAN GET HER TO WEAR HER OTHER CLOTHES. SHE GOES AROUND THE HOUSE AND SHOWS ME ALL THE THINGS SHE SEES WITH "POLKAS" ON THEM. SO CRAZY TO ME THAT A LITTLE GIRL WHO ISN'T EVEN 2 YET CAN CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER "STYLE"...OR LACK OF IN THIS CASE! WELL RYLEE KATE..HERES TO YOU AND YOUR LOVELY POLKAS!
Rylee where are your polkas?
This is her all time favorite shirt even her other polka-dot shirts don't compair!
This is the outfit she always manages to find!
And yes this is what happens when we put a jacket over her favorite polka shirt...even if the jacket has polka-dots on it...SERIOUSLY!?!

Random polkas she finds through the day.



3 comments:
oh my cute polka dot ry! that was a lovely post. she is so dang cute and yes...these active/smart kids are very entertaining! i just can't believe she cares so much about one shirt! hilarious! (btw my friend said she has comcast out here cause it is really windy out here and she says wind can mess with the dish. but dish is my first choice since it is the cheapest...it just doesn't have the mountain channel for brody so we'll see!)
How cute! I love how she gets so obsessed over little things!!
This is thee cutest thing. I'm pretty obsessed with polka dots too. Apparently only on dresses, though. Weird. We'd be quite the scene if we went to church together.
Post a Comment