THE OTHER DAY RYLEE SAW THESE LITTLE DOGS AND RING IN ONE OF THOSE LITTLE QUARTER MACHINES AND SENSE I HAD A FEW QUARTERS IN MY PURSE I GOT THEM FOR HER...LITTLE DID I KNOW THEY'D END UP BEING HER MOST PRIZED POSSESIONS! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH FUN IT IS TO REACH BACK IN THE CAR AND TRY TO FIND ONE OF THESE TINY THINGS WHEN SHE DROPS THEM WHILE WE'RE DRIVING. I LOVE THAT 50 CENTS CAN BUY SUCH A TREASURE FOR A LITTLE GIRL! I WISH EVERYTHING COULD BE SO SIMPLE!


i LOVE THOSE TEETH!


HA I'M A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THIS HAIR! RY CAME OUT OF HER ROOM ALL EXCITED WITH THIS CROWN ON ALL CROOKED AND SAID "LOOK MOM I PRINTHESS!" I GOT TO PLAY PRETTY PRINCESSES WITH HER AND MAN WAS IT FUN! I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!

GOTTA LOVE THAT BOTH OUR NOSES CRINKLE WHEN WE SMILE!
6 comments:
Your little "printhess" sure is cute! hehe Just let me know what color you want and I can let you know how much and you can send me a check and then I will send it to ya! :)
cute pics. Brooklyn is the name i think we are set on. due to andy not wanting anything else but i like it. feeling good hope i go a few weeks early top have more time to get back to my body before summer!! love your crown Rylee!
Ahh Ry! You pretty princess you! love the 50cent toys! precious!
kt! I loved this post! I am getting so hungry for a daughter! You two are so dang cute together! Ry does everything that you do. I want a little girl who looks like me and wrinkles her nose when she smiles like i do. haha. well, you guys are such a cute team. And we love having you here!
Hi! So good to hear from you! I was dying looking at your pictures! I remember when you guys stopped by the salon when Rylee was a newborn! Crazy how time flies! Congrats on the new baby girl coming! How exciting! I'm glad things are going well for you and your sweet family!
Hey i wanted to talk to you too but Carter was so onery and just wanted to take a nap... We are doing good.. Carter is 18months hes so much fun! How are you guys? Your little girl is adorable... When are you due? That is so exciting to have two girls!
Post a Comment