Tuesday, January 27, 2009

VAVAVOOM! yay for big hair!


THE OTHER SUNDAY I DECIDED TO TRY AND GET ALL READY AND CURL MY HAIR...WELL RYLEE BEING MY LITTLE SHADOW CAME INTO THE BATHROOM AND SAID OOH MOM PRINTHESS HAIR. I SAID DO YOU WANT YOUR HAIR LIKE A PRINCESS TOO AND OF COURSE SHE DID SO HERE YA HAVE IT...PRETTY PRINCESS BIG CURLY HAIR! I HAD TO THROW IN MY 2 YR OLD PICTURE TOO, TO SHOW OFF MY MOMS ATTEMPT AT BIG HAIR FOR ME! ITS SO FUN TO HAVE SUCH A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL! SOMEDAY I KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO BE HER FAVORITE PERSON, AND SHE WON'T WANT TO BE MY SHADOW SO I BETTER ENJOY MY LITTLE GIRL WANTING TO HAVE BIG CURLY PRINCESS HAIR WITH ME WHILE IT LASTS!

5 comments:

Perschon Family said...

ahhh! cute big hair! i wish i had a girl to curl her hair! pretty printhess hair Ry!

Our Family said...

I think that is cute! You are so lucky to have access to all your pictures to compare to rylees!

The Christiansen's said...

I LOVE reading your blog! Ry is so freakin cute and your such a good mom! all the stories you have of her make me laugh!

Atwood Ohana said...

You two looked so cute on sunday! You are so pretty! And you are all belly! I wouldn't even been able to tell you were pregnant if you were walking away. haha. And Rylee looks just like you when you were a little girl!We miss you!!!!! Sorry i was gonna come over today but i am getting a cold and feel terrible. But hopefully this weekend???

Anonymous said...

How cute... I havent read your blog forever because I lost my friend list. I looked at all your fun pix, and read all your post, there super cute! Im so excited for you to have your baby! And I really think I want you to make me a new blanket for Max while your in the nesting mode. I know I can do it, but I don't want to :) Let me know if you will do one.