RYLEE ISN'T EVEN 2 YET BUT MAN WITH ALL THE PERSONALITY SHE HAS YOU'D THINK SHE WAS 20. I'VE HAD A NICE WEEK FULL OF TANTRUMS BECAUSE WE FINALLY TOOK HER BEST FRIEND MR BINKY AWAY. I'M SURE THE BEST TANTRUMS ARE STILL TO COME BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS THE MOMENTS INBETWEEN THE FITS THAT MAKE ME REMEMBER WHY I LOVE HER SO STINKING MUCH...HERES A FEW OF THEM :)

-I GET TO TAKE WHAT I THINK IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL TO CHURCH IN HER NEW POLKA DRESS THAT SHE LOVES TO SHOW OFF!

-I GET TO COME INTO THE ROOM TO FIND A FLOOR FULL OF CANDY AND RYLEE PULLING THIS FACE! I COULDN'T EVEN GET MAD

-DINNER TIME IS NEVER FOR EATING...ITS FOR SIPPY CUP HATS!

-WHO KNEW A JAR FULL OF CHANGE COULD PROVIDE AN HOUR OF PLAY TIME FOR BOTH HER AND DEREK!

-AND WHY WOULD WE SIT ON A COUCH TO WATCH EINSTINES, WHEN THERES A PERFECTLY GOOD TINY DOLL STROLLER TO LOUNG IN. OH RYLEE...THE JOY YOU BRING :)
SHE FOUND THE CAMERA ON THE KITCHEN TABLE AND ASKED ME TO TAKE PICTURES. YES I KNOW SOME OF THE PICTURES ARE A LITTLE SCARY BUT SHE HAD ME LAUGHING PRETTY HARD AT THE STUFF SHE CAME UP WITH! IF YA CLICK ON THE COLLAGES THEY GET BIGGER TO SEE BETTER.




6 comments:
I love these pictures of Ry's faces! She has so many different ones and she uses them all the time! She is so expressive without even saying anything! I love that! We love having you guys next door. Jade is so lucky to have a friend like Ry. I can't wait til it gets warmer so we can go play outside like we used to. BLAH SNOW! well...take care. love ya!
Oh...and I LOVE her cute polka dot dress and black leggings! She always looks so put together! Way to go mom!
she reminds me of you so much!! I love the many faces! and she is always looking so cute!
She is so cute!! I wished we lived close so we can spend time with all of you. Rylee really can make the funniest faces!
Too fun! She is so cute. I am excited for Brayden to get a little older and hear his voice and the things he says! I am glad you can see where I am coming from with my latest post! Us moms gotta stick together and be there for eachother!
ok, next time i see ya i really need you to show me how to do those collages with the pictures. i know it can't be that hard and it would really help to shorted my novel posts!
she looks so dang cute in that dress! i love ry! if i don't get a girl i'm ok with it cause at least i can get my "girl" fix from being around her! she is so dang fun!
Post a Comment