Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parenting a two-year old is kind of like using a blender that you don't have a top for

THE QUOTE I USED FOR THE TITLE OF THIS POST DESCRIBES EXACTLY HOW I'VE FELT THIS WEEK! CRAZY! :) OUR WEEK HAS BEEN FULL OF....
MORE THEN ENOUGH OF RYLEE'S DIRTY LOOKS TO GO AROUND!...
AND A FEW MORE OF HER LOVELY LOOKS FOLLOWED BY...
JUST ENOUGH FUNNY THINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HER ALL OVER AGAIN!
WE ALSO WENT TO MY NEICES BASKETBALL GAME WHERE RYLEE HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!
SO YEAH RYLEE'S BEEN A LITTLE ROLLER COASTER RIDE THIS WEEK . I'M CONSTANTLY REMINDED THESE DAYS OF MY MOM SAYING WHEN I WAS 2 SHE THOUGHT SHE HAD CANCER I WAS SUCH A CRAZY CHILD! SO HERES TO THE TERRIBLE 2'S STARTING EARLY AND MAKING YA FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE CANCER! I'M SURE THERE WILL BE MANY MORE OF THESE KINDS OF POSTS AND PICTURES IN THE NEXT YEAR OR 2 SO DON'T YOU WORRY! :) EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE IS GOING GREAT...ME AND JERZI ARE GOOD SHE'S FINALLY DECIDED TO STRETCH MY TUMMY ENOUGH TO SPRING A COUPLE STRETCH MARKS...TEAR! ONLY 6 MORE WEEKS TO GO HOPEFULLY I'M NOT A BIG WRINKLED STRETCH MARK MESS BY THEN...CROSS YOUR FINGERS :) AS FOR DEREK, HE'S STILL TRUCKING AWAY WITH SCHOOL AND DOING GOOD, THATS ABOUT ALL FOR US HAVE A LOVELY WEEK!

3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

i love that you captured all of those pictures...even the ugly ones! those are sometimes better than the cute ones, but thank goodness for the cute ones too! huh!

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Jake has a slight obsession with aprons! We're doing well, I'm in desperate need of a haircut. The mullet is out of control!! I can't believe you have 6 weeks left, I'm jealous. Did you get a doctor up here?

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable... I hear ya, we for sure need to hang out. I was thinking we should start a girls night out for Thurs:) We could eat, watch survivor, and Greys.. What do you think! Im down for this Thurs if you are! Tyler is the sick one now:( I hope it doesn't start all over again.

P.S. I almost changed my blog to that same background yesterday, but I went with palm trees:)