I NOW HAVE THIS...MY SWEET FAMILY
I HEAR A TON MORE OF THIS...
I GET A LOT LESS OF THIS... : )
I CHANGE A TON MORE OF THESE...
BUT ENJOY WAY MORE OF THESE...
AND HEAR SO MUCH MORE OF THIS...(LAUGHTER)
IT'S BEEN AN EXCHANGE WELL WORTH MAKING!
I JUST SPENT A FEW MINUTES LOOKING THROUH OLD PICTURES AND I CAME ACROSS THOSE ONES OF ME SO SKINNY AND IN SHAPE AND I STARTED FEELING NICE AND FAT. I THOUGHT MAN THAT BODY OF MINE IS LONG GONE...WHO KNOWS IF I'LL EVER GET IT BACK. I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT LOTS AND TRYING TO EAT HEALTHY BUT RESULTS CAN NEVER COME FAST ENOUGH RIGHT? SO ANYWAY ONCE I STARTED THINKING ABOUT THE BODY I GAVE UP TO HAVE MY GIRLS I THOUGHT WELL HELLO LOOK HOW WORTH IT, IT IS! I MAY HAVE LOST MY FLAT TUMMY AND IN EXCHANGE GOT UGLY STRETCH MARKS AND MORE FLAB BUT MAN DID I ALSO GET A TON MORE JOY IN MY LIFE. THE CRAPPY TIMES OF CHANGING BLOW OUT DIAPERS AND BARELY HAVING ALONE TIME WITH DEREK...HAVING MY EARS RING FROM CRYING AND MY MIND STRUGGLE TO FUNCTION FROM LACK OF SLEEP COULD NEVER OUT WEIGH THE BENIFITS OF IT ALL. I LOST MY KILLER BODY, BUT MAN DID I GAIN A WHOLE LOT MORE IN EXCHANGE FOR IT. WELL THIS POST IS MY KICK OFF TO LOSING WEIGHT AND GETTIN BACK IN SHAPE. EVEN THOUGH LOSING MY NICE BODY WAS WORTH IT TO HAVE MY GIRLS IT SURE DOESN'T MEAN I WOULDN'T LIKE IT BACK! :) SO WISH ME LUCK AND IF ANY OF YOU LOVELY LADIES WANNA KEEP ME COMPANY ON MY WALKS LET ME KNOW! :) JUST DON'T BE EMBARASSED BY THE TRAIN OF A STROLLER I'LL BE HUFFIN AND PUFFIN BEHIND!








6 comments:
WOwsers you hot little chick! How dare you think you were fat back then! There wasn't an ounce of fat on you!
You may never get that bikini body back but you can still get back in shape!
I lOVE the poop explosion picture and the picture of Ry laughing with Taya at the end! You really do sacrifice SO MUCH as a Mom, but like you pointed out...the rewards are great! Thanks for the reminder!!!
Your kids are adorable, and I think you look great!!
Katie, this is Heather (Markworth). I just came across your blog. I hope you don't mind!Your girls are so beautiful and so are you! That was a really sweet post.
I know I've only been a mom for such a short period of time, but I feel the exact same way. This post actually made me tear up because I have been focused so much lately on trying to get into shape and look myself again and my self confidence has gone down so much, but...I just have to remember how lucky I am to have been able to get pregnant and have such a beautiful baby. No matter how much stress, There is way more joy. Being a mom is so hard, but the most rewarding experiece. I always love reading your blogs, your such a great writer
That's one rockin body lady! :) You still look great! And these little ones are indeed a worth while exchange! Such a sweet post!
Holy Cow! I never had a body like that. I am so jealous. And just so you know...I am still jealous of your hot little body! I mean you just had a baby (like 2 months ago) and you already look amazing! You are so skinny, tan, and beautiful! I promise! you have nothing to worry about. And yes, i agree...the exchange we make is WELL WORTH IT! I think that because you a mommy first, and working on your hot body second makes you incredible and well deserving! Love ya!!! I wanna kick my butt back into gear too once I have my baby. So I will jump on the weight loss, hunt for a killer body train with you!
Post a Comment