Sunday, May 17, 2009

SOME FIRST TIMES AND SOME SPECIAL TIMES


SPECIAL SISTER TIME...I LOVE WATCHING RYLEE WITH TAYA SHE'S SO SWEET AND LOVEY!


MOMMY AND RY MANI AND PEDI TIME...YES EVEN THE BABY DOLLY GOT HER TOES DONE!


TAYAS FIRST TIME AT CHURCH...RYLEE WORE THE SAME DRESS HER FIRST SUNDAY TOO! ITS A LITTLE SMALLER ON TAY THOUGH :)


MAX'S FIRST TIME HOLDING TAYA...SO CUTE I'M THINKING AMY NEEDS A LITTLE GIRL SOON!

4 comments:

Perschon Family said...

I LOVe the green flower on Taya! So stinkin cute. And I love that picture of Max holding her.He just said to Brody and I, "I want a big family!" We asked how many more kids he thinks we should have and he said 12. I told him he can go live with Cooper.

Ry is so sweet with Taya.I love that you had 2 girls close! HOpefully they will be good friends. And if not, it may just take till after they get married like us! See you tomorrow! Text me when you're on your way up!

Sims Family said...

oh my gosh taya looks like a little doll with max holding her! i cant believe how big max is! he is so stinkin cute! but your two girls are just too stinkin cute together! i am thinkin i need a little girl soon!!!
YOU YOU

Atwood Ohana said...

Did you go to our ward this past sunday? Shoot! We weren't there. Sad. Anyways, Taya looked so pretty in her little sunday dress and cute flower. Did you make that head band too? PLEASE help me make some! She is looking so different every time! Rylee is turning into the sweetest little girl! We just love her! It was fun hanging out a little while this past week. And thanks so much for coming to my hula recital. It meant a lot that you were there. love ya!

Robert and Ashley said...

The dress Ry and Taya wore to church is so pretty! And I also love the green flower. My nieces are so stinking cute! oh and I made the spiky flower. I just bought some flowers that come in the bouquets and made it. I will try to find some more like that and make you one if you want. All my inspiration came from you. I love making flowers now. I still love all the flowers you made for Makayla. Thanks so much. Love ya