Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. ~From The Golden Girls


WETHER IT STARTED THE WAY I PLANNED OR NOT, THE GIFT OF MOTHERHOOD IN MY LIFE IS SOMETHING I COULD NEVER THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR. IT SAVED MY LIFE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS ARE THE FIRST THING I THINK ABOUT IN THE MORNING AND THE LAST THING I WORRY ABOUT BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT. I'M SO BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO BE A MOM AND CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY. I'M A LUCKY WOMAN! LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN RAISED BY SUCH A WONDERFUL MOTHER, AND LUCKY TO BE TRUSTED WITH THE LIVES OF 2 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS OF GOD!


me and the girls on mothers day


How cute are they! ha i'm a biased mom I'm sure but they make me beam!


Rylee age 2. If you've ever been around Ry you know what a fun little girl she is! She keeps me entertained all day and night! Her vocabulary is crazy and the things she comes up with kill me! She's so annimated that even the simple things she says make me laugh.

Taya is almost 2 months old now. She's our chunky baby! She's starting to smile a lot now and is such a sweet little girl. She's also sleeping one 5-6 hours stretch almost every night! Thats heaven for me! especially sense Ry didn't sleep that much at one time til she was close to one! yay Tay!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy mothers day!!! You are a great mom!!

Sims Family said...

good girl taya!!! oh my gosh katie i still cant get over the fact that you have 2 babys!!! and 2 beautiful and perfect girls at that! i love you tons and i hope you had an awesome mothers day!!! you are an amazing mom i hope i will be as good with 2 babys like you are! love you so much thither!