
and 17lbs 6oz, 27 1/4 inches later, we're even more in love with this chunky little girl then we were the first second we saw her which was pretty crazy in love! Yes Taya is already 6 months old as of 3 days ago! that means she's half way to being a year old and that means rylee is 6 months away from being 3?! what the heck is happening! whatever it is it needs to SLOW DOWN! Taya is and has been such a joy in our family. She brings the calm into our home and balances out Rylee :) She's sitting up, babbling all day, smily as can be and just overall a gem! She keeps having rough bouts of teething trying to get these stinkin bottom teeth in but Rylee was the same way, her teeth took forever to cut. Its no fun seeing her feel miserable and grumpy especially sense its so out of charactor for her! Well anyway I've turned 23 today, have 2 beautiful healthy little girls and an awesome husband. My life is simple, and I am blessed.







4 comments:
So so cute. Love the outfit:) She is such a cute baby! You have beautiful kids, and you are such a good mom.
AHH! She is SO cute! And I can't believe she's 6 months! Weren't you JUST announcing you were pregnant? How fun. She is adorable. Oh, and I LOVE your new header!
I just want to pinch those cute cheeks!! I can't believe she is getting so old! She is adorable!
Post a Comment