Wednesday, October 21, 2009

jett puff baby

I hope some day my fat rolls are considered as freaking cute as hers! Taya is our "marshmallow baby" as my funny brother Tony calls her, and yes she's as sweet as she sounds! we love us some TAYA!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so stinkin cute, I can't stand it. I just want to squeeze her!!! Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Christiansen's said...

what are you talking about me being able to take good pictures! your 10 times better than I am!

Robert and Ashley said...

These pictures are way too cute! You need to come out here and be our photographer! I havent taken any pictures in so long, cuz our camera sucks and we cant sell it. But I love the picture of Taya in the bow. She's adorable

Devin said...

She honestly looks like a mini buddha in the very last picture.

Perschon Family said...

you should take family / kid pictures for your job! you are good!