Sunday, October 4, 2009

Maple Canyon

I love conference weekend! This year my sister Liz and her 4 kids and husband came down and we all went to Maple Canyon. My mom made dutch oven which is my FAVORITE! It was so relaxing to get away from it all and enjoy the beautiful mountains! Rylee loved playing with her cousins too, and as ya can see we had tons of fun!


6 comments:

Perschon Family said...

looks like tons of fun. sad we missed it. you got some great pics.

Our Family said...

fun time!! Liz has four kids!!

Justin and Tauna said...

cute pictures, I like what you have done different with them!

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Love the pictures in the leaves! Oh how I wish Fall would last longer!!

Atwood Ohana said...

Wow the leaves are so beautiful! Your family is always out doing something great! Glad you got up the canyon with everyone...even your dad! How special.

Geaneen said...

excellent pictures!