Monday, March 29, 2010

Some of our best friends Andy, Heidi, and their 3 cute kiddos Tyce, Saige and Reese came to stay the weekend with us! They came on Friday which was Tays birthday so they gotta be a part of her little party. They were at Rylees first bday too so we thought that was pretty cool. It was so fun having them here! We spent lots of time outside letting the kids run wild while we relaxed together.
One of my favorite parts of the weekend was cutting Heidis hair! :) shes had long hair her whole life and decided she wanted a fun change! I only coaxed her into it a little ;) but she ended up looking awesome and can totally rock the short hair!
I love these pictures of them. they're such a cute family!
The part I hate most about living far away from close friends is missing out on watching their kids grow up. Reese has grown so much sense December when we saw them last!
Its funny how a few months of time passing seemed to make these 2 little girls best friends. They're both a couple of hard headed kiddos so last time we visited Rangely they faught most of the time. This visit was totally different. Not to say they didn't get into it a couple times, but most of the time they were so cute together runnin around the house playing ponys or house. Rylee missed her like 5 min after they left :)
I don't know why but I was lame on taking pictures over the weekend. We really had such a nice relaxing time with them and were so glad they took the time go come stay!
So after 2 fun weeks of friends and only a few on and off work out days, I've buckled back down on my p90x workouts and eating good. It was nice to have a little motivator by my side today :) don't mind my big butt...it's slowly getting smaller :)

1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

ah, i love heidi's hair cut! makes me want to cut my hair but i know i'd regret it. i've had it short more than i've had it long.

love that you're doing p90x. way to stay motivated and nice work ry helping you out!