
Dear Rylee,
I can't believe its been 3 years. 3 years sense you came into this world, 3 years sense you saved the lives of your dad and me. As I watched you sleep tonight I got so overwhelmed with the feelings of gratitude, and love, Gratitude to our Savior who placed you in our lives in unideal circomstances because he knew eventually the unideal would become our now happy life! Love for you, the kind of love that makes a mom cry as she watches her baby, whos no longer a baby sleep. I love you from your beautiful brown eyes and cheezy smile, down to your cute little toes that, you always insist on being painted. I love your sense of style...or lack there of, I love your funny personality, and your sharp wit. I love how imaginative you are, and all of the funny stories and comments you tell me on a daily basis. I love that you're so strong willed but that you can be sensitive at the same time. I know you're going to grow to be an amazing strong woman. For now though, I wish I could just press pause and savor this time with you as a child. Thanks for being my best little buddy, and for teaching me all that you do, everyday. Happy Birthday Rylee Kate, Love Mom
This was the start to Rys birthday adventure! She said she wanted a princess/pony cake. Then she saw a wedding cake online when I was lookin for ideas and told me it was perfect cause it was tall and shiny. Well I did my best :)
I tried a different recipe for fondant that was supposed to taste better then the kind I made for Tayas cake. Well they didn't add in that it would be a million times harder to work with too!
We had her party at a cute little park down by the freeway. It was cold but that made for a nice and empty park for us to fill! It was so nice to have so much support from our family and friends. I know it was a big deal to Ry to have so many friends come to her party! That was all she could talk about the week before it!
She got the cutest presents from everyone! Every present got the same exited reaction, she was soo annimated! She has the pile of her toys in her room and Tays not allowed to touch her special birthday presents!
Last present was her little bike she's been asking for, for the last month. she acutually found it in the shed last week so we let her ride it once and then put it away. Now we just gotta wait for some better weather so we can go out and enjoy this bad boy! I got her the basket and Derek thought it was soo dorky but guess who loves it! yep its already filled with all of her ponys so she can take them on a ride!
After presents and cake and icecream, we let the kids go wild. overall it was a perfect little 3yr Birthday party!











2 comments:
Looks like she had so much fun! I wished we could have been there.=( Maybe next year. Weird to think in 2 years she starts kindergarden. Crazy!!! ps: love the two different mittens on Taya's hands. hehe
Happy Birthday Rylee! What a fun party. I love the cake too. Great job Katie!
Post a Comment