I wish they would never have to feel pain, rejection, dissapointment, frustration or heartache. I hope they will never question their values and all the things I'm trying to teach them. but then again they'll need to question things to know them deep in their own hearts. I wish they would never have to fail at anything or feel like they're small. but then how would they ever know how great they can be if they dont fail and get back up? I wish I could freeze time right now while they're pure innocent and full of giggles and screams, but then I'd never get to see the wonderful women I know they can grow to be. I can only savor each day with them as they grow. I can only hug them a little tighter, and soften my voice and parent them with all the love I feel for them. I can only pray each night that as my daughters grow, they'll always know I'm here, to talk to, to confide in, to tell the good and bad to, and to love them with every ounce of my being, because wether I like it or not, they'll grow!
Way too LONG...
13 years ago





3 comments:
Lovely post-spoken like a true Mom!
You have a wonderful family.
ah...that was sweet! love the pictures too! those boots are just awesome!
that is really sweet. that is exactly how i feel. being a parent is tough because you feel so many things. thanks for making the pregnant woman teary (it doesn't take much)
Post a Comment